Mika @ Vienne France -- 18-07-2012

Droopsy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we having something special made for this gig? I see a lot of threads are busy with ideas for other gigs. This venue seems so beautiful, it would be a shame for Mika not to remember it :teehee:

Are we having something special made for this gig? I see a lot of threads are busy with ideas for other gigs. This venue seems so beautiful, it would be a shame for Mika not to remember it :teehee:

would be nice indeed, if there would be something :teehee:

would be nice indeed, if there would be something :teehee:

What do you think of buying this ? http://www.eventlights.at/fr/fun-a-led/fibres-optiques-sabres/torche-a-fibres-optiques-multicolores-coeur/a-527/ We could use it during TOOL for example :wub2:

Let me know if you're interested and i will order them this week :wink2:

And what about having a bowler hat :mf_rosetinted:

Other ideas ?

Edited by lyli21

What do you think of buying this ? http://www.eventlights.at/fr/fun-a-led/fibres-optiques-sabres/torche-a-fibres-optiques-multicolores-coeur/a-527/ We could use it during TOOL for example :wub2:

Other ideas ?

Leila I love the hearts! It would be perfect for TOOL :thumb_yello: I'm interested :wink2: (PS je ne m'étais pas rendue compte que tu allais à Vienne! Cool!)

I was thinking about party accessories for Celebrate but I can't think of anything that can really be seen from the stage

Other ideas ?

I can't see anything, getting an error message.

I've been looking for a bowler hat.

Other ideas ?

I like this idea and the bowler hat:thumb_yello:

Leila I love the hearts! It would be perfect for TOOL :thumb_yello: I'm interested :wink2: (PS je ne m'étais pas rendue compte que tu allais à Vienne! Cool!)

I was thinking about party accessories for Celebrate but I can't think of anything that can really be seen from the stage

Oui j'y vais :thumb_yello: See you there :wink2:

The link doesn't work anymore, it seems like they are out of stock :doh:

Melgine has found an other website which has other accessories but i've called them and with what they told me i'm afraid the delay to receive the order is too short :blink:

Edited by lyli21

Oui j'y vais :thumb_yello: See you there :wink2:

The link doesn't work anymore, it seems like they are out of stock :doh:

Melgine has found an other website which has other accessories but i've called them and with what they told me i'm afraid the delay to receive the order is too short :blink:

I found this, is this the same one?

http://www.lumineux-fluo.com/#Accueil_Lumineux_Fluo_.I/s66252p/FIBRE_COEUR

"To those who will assist Mika's gig in Vienne : I think each person could buy 100 luminous bracelets to give them out. Like in Bercy but there, it won't be mommy P. who will help us x) We are about ten people, so we would have about thousand bracelets & I really think it would be cool ;)"

By Melgiine ;)

Other ideas ?

can't see :huh: get error message, but judging to the reactions of the others, it seems cool :teehee:

like the ideas :)

Thank you for the link Camille, i ordered 25 of them :wink2:

The price of each one is 3 euros,10 (with the postal charges :thumb_yello:)

Great! Thank you very much for taking care of it :thumb_yello:

Are we having bracelets too then? Is there something else being organised out of MFC?

Great! Thank you very much for taking care of it :thumb_yello:

Are we having bracelets too then? Is there something else being organised out of MFC?

You're welcome :wink2: I've received them today (they're fast :shocked:) Here how they look axminpacmae8gxt.jpg

And yes, always having bracelets :wink2:

You're welcome :wink2: I've received them today (they're fast :shocked:) Here how they look axminpacmae8gxt.jpg

And yes, always having bracelets :wink2:

Love those hearts!

Could someone buy 2 of them for me by any chance? I'm moving and I can't buy things that need to be shipped :doh: the same problem I had with bracelets :sad: