Mika @ Vienne France -- 18-07-2012

Droopsy

You're welcome :wink2: I've received them today (they're fast :shocked:) Here how they look axminpacmae8gxt.jpg

And yes, always having bracelets :wink2:

Wow I just see now that you posted a pic! It looks even better than on the site :)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love those hearts!

Could someone buy 2 of them for me by any chance? I'm moving and I can't buy things that need to be shipped :doh: the same problem I had with bracelets :sad:

I bought 25 hearts so i think it will be fine for everybody :wink2:

It's tomorrow :dance_man:

Two support acts , alady singer with a guitarist, and a band with 2 DRUMMERS!:-)

Mika up next at 10, allegedly.

Sitting down as feet don't feel like they belong to me at the moment.

Oh yes, front row just off centre to the right.

Wow! Amazing!

I don't know what's got into Mika but I like it.

We're waiting outside for him now.

Hope it won't take so long like in Liege last year! :wink2:

From someone I met in California a few years ago. Can't remember if he has an account on MFC, but he's in Vienne tonight.

@lowellreade

MIKA up close and personal #nofilter #mika #happy @ Théâtre Antique instagr.am/p/NPYQNoEdFA/

7e2d4464d12e11e1b7b11231381b31d7_7.jpg

Wow, I had fantastic time last night, really enjoyed the show and didn't want it to end!! VERY energetic audience, I think it gave Mika a lot of energy too. I had an amazing view, I could see the whole stage and the audience jumping in front of me, it was absolutely fascinating. I took a lot of videos (but seems I can't upload them, my connection wasn't good enough to upload them during the night). I filmed some old songs like Billy Brown, Blue Eyes and SITM to show the little changes he has done with them. Also, Love Today, WAG and EMD to show how the audience went wild and of course all the new songs. Karen is different than it was last summer, first I had a weird feeling (just because it's different) but I do like the new version.

Hahah, felt SO proud to watch the show (he can do a great show, you know!) and smiled so much, because he is so funny and jumping around and I loved observing everything (tried to film the stage/lights and the audience and also the band more than usually so we could learn to know them better). His voice was fine, not at his best and he seemed to touch his throat a few times, but not too tired either. He was in a great mood and danced and jumped and laughed a lot.

Didn't talk with him after the show (because so many people and I met him day before so I just waited at the background) but he came out of his car and signed and seemed to be really smiling. It was a pleasure to see so many new MFCers from many countries (from Seoul and US and of course France/Italy etc). One of my favorite gigs and I think it was partly because of the venue, really loved it. More later, traveling today!

It was an incredible gig. Mika really fed off the audience and really revelled in the incredible venue.

The new band really seem to be settling in and I am really enjoying the shows. It all seems so fresh - even the old stuff. Mika s performance of the new songs seems to be getting better every time.

yes I agree with Nina - his voice was fine.