WONKALAND PART IV / 1/2 - Desperately waiting for TOOL part II due to mfc downtime

willywonka

10 hours ago, Dominika said:

Can you see there a round thing maybe? Because he finally must bring to live new album hahaha :floor:

Yes, I hope MIKA is "very pregnant" by now - ready to give birth...:naughty:

Love, love

me

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, mamiam said:

Yes, I hope MIKA is "very pregnant" by now - ready to give birth...:naughty:

Love, love

me

I think he won't give birth until 2019. This is a very long pregnancy  more than the pregnancy of elephants that is almost two years. :lmfao:

smilie_tier_55.gif

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

I think he won't give birth until 2019. This is a very long pregnancy  more than the pregnancy of elephants that is almost two years. :lmfao:

smilie_tier_55.gif

:naughty: It's normally more safe to get a full-born baby than a premature, so let's wait  patiently for his deliverance,  of the new music-baby...:mf_lustslow:

Love, love

me

• Haha 4
  • Thanks 1

It seems that in France, everything is blocked by the wait for the release of Johnny's posthumous album. Patrick Bruel, for example, would wait to release his own. Is what I read. I Don't know if it can have any importance for an iternational artist like Mika. What do you think about that ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miknikel said:

It seems that in France, everything is blocked by the wait for the release of Johnny's posthumous album. Patrick Bruel, for example, would wait to release his own. Is what I read. I Don't know if it can have any importance for an iternational artist like Mika. What do you think about that ?

Might affect a release in France, but it would have no impact elsewhere

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, miknikel said:

Yes but he will probably be released in France at the same time as elsewhere and his sales in France could affected by it. You Don't think ?

I don't think so - there's enough record buyers for both of them

• Like 2