Most Desirable Male Singers In The World

basicamenteyo

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading the first post and clicking on the link I was looking for Mika at #120 in the list.. But I should have known; MFCers worked their magic as always, I found Mika at #31 :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

But there's Ville Valo at #3 :thumb_yello: Just voted. Mika is #30 before Günther :naughty: Who is he anyway??

Yes, I was pleased to see Ville at such high spot! There's also Lauri Ylönen. :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]iPrnduGtgmc[/YOUTUBE]

I hope posting this won't get me banned. :naughty:

Yes, I'm sure he is a desirable young man :aah: (edit: actually he is not a young man at all)

Yes, I was pleased to see Ville at such high spot! There's also Lauri Ylönen. :teehee:

Ville is :swoon: Lauri is not my personal so favorite so I just ignored him :teehee: (and I'm not quoting the vid you linked!!!!!)

Just voted. :thumb_yello:

Ok,you can vote for three times,one from Explorer,one from Mozilla and one from Chrome :wink2: I just did it (and I did it for NRJ Music Awards too,everyday) :naughty:

I also tried Safari and Opera, and that worked too, so I voted five times. :aah:

Ville is :swoon: Lauri is not my personal so favorite so I just ignored him :teehee:

I'm not particularly fond of either of them but I feel obliged to root for our guys. :teehee:

(and I'm not quoting the vid you linked!!!!!)

I don't understand why. :mikacool:

Just voted. :thumb_yello:

I also tried Safari and Opera, and that worked too, so I voted five times. :aah:

5 times already! It helps not only change browser, but devices as well.

:thumb_yello::naughty: