Mika @ London Heaven - 1st new album gig in the UK! + Competition!

robertina

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know.. Just.. stuff. :mf_rosetinted:

Going to help at a rhino sanctuary and go on safari. :teehee:

So every penny I have is going towards that, no Mika even if I was here.

That is awesome! Where are you going exactly? I used to live in South Africa and went on safari many times. Some of the most amazing experiences of my life. It's best if you can go out somewhere (like a watering hole) in a vehicle and just sit for hours and wait. The animals will ignore a still car and just carry on about their business.

Long?????? You'll be here??? You'll get to see him only 4 years later, hahaha!

:lmfao: I told him about it on FB because I knew he was going to the Olympics. At least he's still got some other excitement in London if Mika cancels. :teehee:

That is awesome! Where are you going exactly? I used to live in South Africa and went on safari many times. Some of the most amazing experiences of my life. It's best if you can go out somewhere (like a watering hole) in a vehicle and just sit for hours and wait. The animals will ignore a still car and just carry on about their business.

:shocked::fangurl:

South Africa is the first stop :teehee: Kruger National Park, Botswana, and Zambia. Unfortunately in the 18 days Mika a festival-ing most :aah:

I'm so excited. I may have to quiz you about this, but I'll save it for a non-gig thread. :blush-anim-cl:

:shocked::fangurl:

South Africa is the first stop :teehee: Kruger National Park, Botswana, and Zambia. Unfortunately in the 18 days Mika a festival-ing most :aah:

I'm so excited. I may have to quiz you about this, but I'll save it for a non-gig thread. :blush-anim-cl:

Oh well, Mika can wait. :wink2: It's winter there which is good for Kruger Park because it's less bushy (easier to see) and it's low season for malaria.

Anyway send me a PM or VM if you have any questions. I haven't been there since 1998 but I might be able to help.

Oh well, Mika can wait. :wink2: It's winter there which is good for Kruger Park because it's less bushy (easier to see) and it's low season for malaria.

Anyway send me a PM or VM if you have any questions. I haven't been there since 1998 but I might be able to help.

Definitely to the bold part. :naughty:

Yay for less malaria! :yay:

I may, thank you very much.

And gosh, this competition would be stressful for me, writing a review under pressure. I'd end up making too many facetious remarks. :mf_rosetinted::aah:

If people are thinking of going to this gig, my advice is to book a hotel as soon as possible - there are not many cheap rooms left, all the hotels seem to have doubled their prices from mid-July.

There are rooms available at the Hotel Bulgari, of course (£600 per night not inc breakfast). :mf_rosetinted:

If people are thinking of going to this gig, my advice is to book a hotel as soon as possible - there are not many cheap rooms left, all the hotels seem to have doubled their prices from mid-July.

There are rooms available at the Hotel Bulgari, of course (£600 per night not inc breakfast). :mf_rosetinted:

I'm searching it but the hotels are really really expensive :shocked: I've to search better...

:dunno: I'm still looking

well hurry up woman im gonna need somewhere to rest my weary heid if i ended up finding cheap train tics or bus tic + con someone into watching my brats :naughty:

well hurry up woman im gonna need somewhere to rest my weary heid if i ended up finding cheap train tics or bus tic + con someone into watching my brats :naughty:

Can I do you a compliment? You are so nice, girl!! :naughty:

Edited by Lucrezia

ok so i can do this for under £100, now i need to sort my kids out & find out how to get a tic but i cannie find the buy now button on their website ???? oops on sale tomorrow

Edited by scg

i don't really plan to go, since i'm broke and it'd be quite stressful so shortly after vigevano... but of course "the first official mika show for the new record" sounds promising, and i'd love to see ingie and bubbles and luke (if they're going), and that competition is just so cool that i took part... :teehee: if i win, i'll just take it as my fate that i have to go. :mf_rosetinted::naughty: i guess though that someone will win who has english as their mother tongue. :thumb_yello:

i probably wouldn't even be bothered about looking for a hotel if they're so expensive because of the olympics, but just party the night through - after all, it's a club, right? :naughty:

Edited by mellody

i don't really plan to go, since i'm broke and it'd be quite stressful so shortly after vigevano... but of course "the first official mika show for the new record" sounds promising, and i'd love to see ingie and bubbles and luke (if they're going), and that competition is just so cool that i took part... :teehee: if i win, i'll just take it as my fate that i have to go. :mf_rosetinted::naughty: i guess though that someone will win who has english as their mother tongue. :thumb_yello:

i probably wouldn't even be bothered about looking for a hotel if they're so expensive because of the olympics, but just party the night through - after all, it's a club, right? :naughty:

you can book into a hotel nearby for £20 if you dont mind sharing with 15 other people which im not into doing, ive also found a room for £40 close by too but im not sharing address as theres only one room left .... soo there are cheap rooms about if you look :thumb_yello:

you can book into a hotel nearby for £20 if you dont mind sharing with 15 other people which im not into doing, ive also found a room for £40 close by too but im not sharing address as theres only one room left .... soo there are cheap rooms about if you look :thumb_yello:

thank you. :thumb_yello: but it's very unlikely that i win the competition, and also very unlikely that i go if i don't win, so i guess i won't have to worry about it. :teehee:

Mika's headline show at London's Heaven on July 26th is set to be all kinds of amazing! Tickets are going on sale tomorrow at 9am from Heaven's website: http://www.heaven-live.co.uk/ / See Tickets: http://bit.ly/MikaSeeTickets / Gigs and Tours: http://bit.ly/MikaGigsandTours / Stargreen: http://bit.ly/MikaStargreen / Ticketmaster: http://bit.ly/MikaTicketmaster

This show is going to sell out very fast, so make sure you're up early and ready to go at 9am! RSVP to the event here: http://on.fb.me/RSVPMikaHeaven and remember it's for ages 14+ (under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult)