Droopsy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he was popular in Germany. Well relative speaking anyway. :teehee:

oh non :lmfao:

we Germans may be many things but not hasselhoff fans:naughty: nowadays anyway .

I believe he´s been popular during the 90

I`m surprised by the variéty of artists there:blink: doesn´t really fit

thank you for the screencaps and download everyone :huglove:

Edited by Anney

Then check , please, What's this lisping sound? "(..?) leaving me with words unspoken..."

It's just Mika and his odd pronunciations I think. I have a video of him at Glastonbury on my YouTube channel and he says "come on!", like he's done a million times when he's trying to get the crowd going. People keep insisting that he is saying "shalom!" which is a Hebrew word and there is no reason he would shout this out at an English festival while he is jumping around singing Love Today :naughty:

He has also sung "chello my baby" instead of "hello my baby" in Grace Kelly for some unknown reason. Even in the recorded version of Elle Me Dit he changes the word "trente" to sound like it has a 'z' on the end. He is always adding extra syllables or sounds which is why we have a hard time working out the lyrics to his songs. I have listened to one line of the Celebrate chorus 100 times and seen 4 different performances and I still can't figure it out.

"She leaving me" is not correct and he would have said "she's leaving me" if he was changing it. But there is no 's' sound at the end.

It's just Mika and his odd pronunciations I think. I have a video of him at Glastonbury on my YouTube channel and he says "come on!", like he's done a million times when he's trying to get the crowd going. People keep insisting that he is saying "shalom!" which is a Hebrew word and there is no reason he would shout this out at an English festival while he is jumping around singing Love Today :naughty:

OMG that's right, I remember the video and all the Israelis were super excited- "He says shalom, OMG OMG!" but come on, why would he :aah: LOL it was so funny, they were so convinced...:aah:

OMG that's right, I remember the video and all the Israelis were super excited- "He says shalom, OMG OMG!" but come on, why would he :aah: LOL it was so funny, they were so convinced...:aah:

One thing you'd think I would have learned in the past 5 years is that there is no arguing with Mika fans when they are hearing what they want to hear. But still I battle on. :lmfao::naughty:

Of course the most infamous example is "ain't got not chicken" :roftl:

One thing you'd think I would have learned in the past 5 years is that there is no arguing with Mika fans when they are hearing what they want to hear. But still I battle on. :lmfao::naughty:

Of course the most infamous example is "ain't got not chicken" :roftl:

True :lmfao:

He has also sung "chello my baby" instead of "hello my baby" in Grace Kelly for some unknown reason. Even in the recorded version of Elle Me Dit he changes the word "trente" to sound like it has a 'z' on the end. He is always adding extra syllables or sounds which is why we have a hard time working out the lyrics to his songs. I have listened to one line of the Celebrate chorus 100 times and seen 4 different performances and I still can't figure it out.

"She leaving me" is not correct and he would have said "she's leaving me" if he was changing it. But there is no 's' sound at the end.

I always hear something like "CH'mon" never "come on". :aah:

I'm not wise...only addicted to M's pics:blush-anim-cl: you're welcome Lena.

You are wise! I have long noticed that you do not get involved in any disputes :wub2: . I would like to learn this from you, but it's hard to be meek)