Mika to perform at White Nights Festival 2012, Russia

Droopsy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like this song :wub2:

+2 !! :wub2: So So love his voice and music...

Do you know who he is, Lena?

The lady's singing and song is also great! OMG I love Russian music!! :shocked::shocked:

:boing:

is it me or is his voice really weak? :huh:

Its not off, but not strong at all.. :( Is it because of the many traveling and performing or..

Train your precious voice more meeks :sad: Or training so you won't get out of breath..xD

is it me or is his voice really weak? :huh:

Its not off, but not strong at all.. :( Is it because of the many traveling and performing or..

Train your precious voice more meeks :sad: Or training so you won't get out of breath..xD

It is... but he has had so many gigs at this short time.. He already said in tallinn before TOOL that he doesn't have much voice left..

Well I dunno, but I think they're sounding awesome!! :wub2: Now I can't wait until suikerrock! This is exactly what I needed :mikalove:

But, is this the last song?

they are good indeed, I also cant wait until suikerrock! XD I still don't have an outfit...... -.-

It is... but he has had so many gigs at this short time.. He already said in tallinn before TOOL that he doesn't have much voice left..

yes, thats true.. :( I hope he will work on it.. But next to that, he did a good job! But I don't want him to overwork his voice..

Wow Mika sang his butt off during Happy Ending, I recorded the full performance and am uploading it to mediafire asap. :thumb_yello: No new songs though... :(

I'm so glad you did it. I recorded it too, but didn't save. :doh: Overexcited. :aah:

I also think he sang really well.