Interview/Article from Danish Site

LaraMay

The split he was talking about was not in late 2007. It was before he became famous.

Oh,thanks! Anyway Im not believing anything not even if he says it in front of a camera :aah: much less if its an interview in other language and from a tabloid...

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so, you want to say that relationship has been finished befor 2007...

Yes that breakup was before 2007.

Anyway nothing in this article surprises me. Except for the fact that it's been published. :naughty:

Oh,thanks! Anyway Im not believing anything not even if he says it in front of a camera :aah: much less if its an interview in other language and from a tabloid...

indeed was thinking the same:naughty:

And as i said the magazine is known for having some pretty gossip articles:thumb_yello: Not saying they lie everytime, and special not about a 5 years relationship:mf_rosetinted:

but sometimes they like the things with extra cream

indeed was thinking the same:naughty:

And as i said the magazine is known for having some pretty gossip articles:thumb_yello: Not saying they lie everytime, and special not about a 5 years relationship:mf_rosetinted:

but sometimes they like the things with extra cream

Interviewer: so, Mika, what about your relationships?

Mika: I don´t like to talk about my private life :pinkbow:

Interviewer: ok.

Interviewer doing the transcription: So, he had a 5 years relationship with a girl and...

Mate at work: are you talking about Mika? Wasn´t he gay?

Interviewer doing the transcription: *deletes girl* *types boy*

:mf_rosetinted:

Interviewer doing the transcription: So, he had a 5 years relationship with a girl and...

i dont think it's THAT extreme.. we got magazines here there are worse than B.T ;)

doesn't he say anything if people go too far?

doesn't he say anything if people go too far?

I think he can´t go on reading and sueing anyone or he´ll go crazy. The only time I´ve seen him replying to something, it was when someone said he was not singing live, and he tweeted, answering that he had always sung live.

I was just kind of hoping he wasn't gay, I'm not homophobic or anything, just...:wub2:

Anyway, the 'lost I translation' explanation is plausible. Paloma is referred to as 'his' somewhere. As far as I was aware, Paloma is a girl, so it would be more normal ( and make sense in English) to say 'her'. I don't know Danish, but in mandarin 'ta' can mean he/she, with identical tone and pronunciation. Naturally, mandarin speakers can offend people quite easily when they come to speak English!

Would it be possible for a native speaker on here to clear this issue up? I.e. yes, it does say boyfriend; no, it's actually girlfriend or dunno, it means lover.

Edited by Ellenowl

Well I'm pretty sure that this is going to keep coming up in interviews so it will all be clear eventually. :naughty:

I´m not sure it this would be a good idea... I mean, like talking that openly about his relationships. Not because of the genre, I think it´s quite clear nowadays, but because he had this kind of behavior, like not talking about his private life, and it kept him quite far from the tabloids the last years. I wouldn´t like him to be in gossip-magazines from now on....

I was just kind of hoping he wasn't gay, I'm not homphobic or anything, just...:wub2:

Anyway, the 'lost I translation' explanation is plausible. Paloma is referred to as 'his' somewhere. As far as I was aware, Paloma is a girl, so it would be more normal ( and make sense in English) to say 'her'. I don't know Danish, but in mandarin 'ta' can mean he/she, with identical tone and pronunciation. Naturally, mandarin speakers can offen people quite easily when they come to speak English!

Would it be possible for a native speaker on here to clear this issue up? I.e. yes, it does say boyfriend; no, it's actually girlfriend or dunno, it means lover.

Mika said openly he could fall in love either with a man or a woman... I would be more surprised if it were a woman, to be honest. :aah:

I was just kind of hoping he wasn't gay, I'm not homophobic or anything, just...:wub2:

Anyway, the 'lost I translation' explanation is plausible. Paloma is referred to as 'his' somewhere. As far as I was aware, Paloma is a girl, so it would be more normal ( and make sense in English) to say 'her'. I don't know Danish, but in mandarin 'ta' can mean he/she, with identical tone and pronunciation. Naturally, mandarin speakers can offend people quite easily when they come to speak English!

It should be her ofc.. just a mistake google translate probably made, i didnt see:thumb_yello:

But i am not sure what you mean with 'ta' and all your mandarin.. here is a mandarin a fruit

mandarin_orange__chinese.jpg

so you kinda lost me:aah:

I think it´s quite clear nowadays, but because he had this kind of behavior, like not talking about his private life, and it kept him quite far from the tabloids the last years. I wouldn´t like him to be in gossip-magazines from now on....

I don't understand why people think speaking about having a lover is going to get him in the tabloids? :dunno: It's not a "type of behaviour", it's just a fact. I think it's safe to say that 99.9% of adults have had lovers and yeah he'll get a bit of press at first for talking about a boyfriend but then it will blow over in a week.

The only people who get their knickers in a knot about this type of thing are fans. The average person doesn't care and is not going to look to the tabloids week after week to hear what Mika and his boyfriend (or girlfriend) are up to.

Mika said openly he could fall in love either with a man or a woman... I would be more surprised if it were a woman, to be honest. :aah:

i can't even imagine if he falls in love with human beings,he seems to love his career more,that's why teenagers who love boys like 1D may not love him:teehee:

I don't understand why people think speaking about having a lover is going to get him in the tabloids? :dunno: It's not a "type of behaviour", it's just a fact. I think it's safe to say that 99.9% of adults have had lovers and yeah he'll get a bit of press at first for talking about a boyfriend but then it will blow over in a week.

The only people who get their knickers in a knot about this type of thing are fans. The average person doesn't care and is not going to look to the tabloids week after week to hear what Mika and his boyfriend (or girlfriend) are up to.

Then, you in Canada are more respectful that people here in Spain. I´m pretty sure that no one here would care about Celebrate or any of Mika´s songs. But if there´s a tabloid when they show a pic with Mika and a boyfriend, I´m pretty sure it´ll get more air than anything else.

And I agree, it´s normal to have a lover,but Mika had been telling randomly in interviews that today he was in love, the last day he was all alone and sad, and so on, so even for Mika, it is private and until now he wouldn´t say anything about it. That´s why I think he wanted to keep it in secret. He already said he had someone in that interview in that studio (can´t remember the name...wotyougot??) but he refused to talk about the genre. And don´t forget that Mika hasn´t ever said he´s gay. No matter what we think. Even having said openly he is bisexual, I bet he would be in tabloids as "MIKA IS DEFINITELY GAY" if he appeared in a beach cuddling with a man... :naughty: