heyy :naughty: Yep' date=' alot of us love him, myself included. :blush-anim-cl: We have a Cumberbitch list on the front page, if you'd like to be added I"m sure Hanna will add you when she wakes up :aah::naughty:[/quote']

i'm afraid i shouldn't ask for it because i need to go to school in a week and then i won't have chance to use the computer anymore,i'm sure you guys will kill me if i disappear for three months.......anyway we have the same interest,i'll keep an eye on this forum and visit here as long as i can:wink2:

:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:aah: good to have you back :naughty::teehee:

Yeah, I saw something on tumblr that I needed to check on MFC so here I am :mikacool:

nice to see you ' date=' especially since Micah's been MIA :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I think she doesn't have her laptop, but I don't know :mikacool:

When I saw Third Star I cried and I cried and I cried :tears:

i'm afraid i shouldn't ask for it because i need to go to school in a week and then i won't have chance to use the computer anymore,i'm sure you guys will kill me if i disappear for three months.......anyway we have the same interest,i'll keep an eye on this forum and visit here as long as i can:wink2:

oh don't worry about it, we're all going back to school too :aah: so you'll be just fine disappearing :wink2: Nice to see another fan here :excite:

Yeah, I saw something on tumblr that I needed to check on MFC so here I am :mikacool:

I think she doesn't have her laptop, but I don't know :mikacool:

When I saw Third Star I cried and I cried and I cried :tears:

I dunno she hasnt' texted me in weeks either :aah: She diisappeared walking her sheep last I know :mf_rosetinted::aah:

I dunno she hasnt' texted me in weeks either :aah: She diisappeared walking her sheep last I know :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Maybe she's at our island taking care of my kids :mf_rosetinted:

:teehee: how was the LA? :hug:

It was...fun actually :aah: I went to Universal and I kind of fighted with the Doc from Back to the Future because I was wearing a Doctor Who t-shirt and he told me he invented time travelling before the Doctor and then we started to fight :aah: it was really funny

It was...fun actually :aah: I went to Universal and I kind of fighted with the Doc from Back to the Future because I was wearing a Doctor Who t-shirt and he told me he invented time travelling before the Doctor and then we started to fight :aah: it was really funny

I'm sure she is :aah: I wonder what she'll do when she gets back and hears the dreamcrushing news?? She always was talking about becoming a legal groupie and having his babies :mikacool:

omg i want to fight with him too!! :aah::aah::aah:

omg i want to fight with him too!! :aah::aah::aah:

It was so funny :aah: I went to Universal twice and the second day I wanted to tell him that I love him even when he doesn't like my true love the Doctor :mikacool: but I didn't see him :tears:

I'm sure she is :aah: I wonder what she'll do when she gets back and hears the dreamcrushing news?? She always was talking about becoming a legal groupie and having his babies :mikacool:

She wasn't having his babies' date=' I was :mikacool: so now I'm stuck with 1284910283190258732412 kids on an island :mikacool:[/color']

:aah: aww :tears: you have to send him a letter

I can't....I DON'T HAVE STAMPS!!! :crybaby:

well maybe she wanted some mikababies of her own. :mf_rosetinted: Oh my gosh' date=' what are you gonna do with all of them :aah: :aah: :aah:[/quote']

I was going to sell them to the MFCers...You know "Have a Mika baby"

ANY price? :mikacool:

...My uncle asked me who was the guy from my tumblr background...Benedict Cumberbatch :mikacool: I love saying his name :aah: Benedict Cumberbatch :mikacool:

ANY PRICE. :mf_rosetinted: Oh I love saying it too!!! it rolls so nicely off the tongue. Benedict Cumberbatch. Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch. *the next thing someone asks me, the answer is Benedict. xD

ANY PRICE. :mf_rosetinted: Oh I love saying it too!!! it rolls so nicely off the tongue. Benedict Cumberbatch. Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch. *the next thing someone asks me' date=' the answer is Benedict. xD[/quote']

Do you want pie?