MIKA @ Cirque Royal/Koninklijk Circus, Brussels, BELGIUM - SOLD OUT -03-11-2012

Christine

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the different from CAT1 (49 €) and CAT2 (45 €) :blink:

I don't know. Someone asked the same question on facebook, but it has yet to be anwered. Maybe sitting and standing? Or 1 is closer to the stage?

Hope everyone could purchase the tickets!

Got an error message the first time I tried... my heartbeat is irresponsible high now, aaah! But if everything went well, I'll receive my tickets by mail (made a couple of print screens, so I can prove that I bought the tickets).

I guess the difference between the two categories is, that the more expensive tickets are for seats at the salon and the cheaper tickets are for seats at the balcony... don't know if I'm right.

Hope everyone could purchase the tickets!

Got an error message the first time I tried... my heartbeat is irresponsible high now, aaah! But if everything went well, I'll receive my tickets by mail (made a couple of print screens, so I can prove that I bought the tickets).

I guess the difference between the two categories is, that the more expensive tickets are for seats at the salon and the cheaper tickets are for seats at the balcony... don't know if I'm right.

I got an error message too the first two times :aah: but it's ok for the tickets now :)

yes, I guess that's the difference. Funkycowgirl went there to a Suede gig a while ago and there are both sitting & standing places at the salon.

I got an error message too the first two times :aah: but it's ok for the tickets now :)

yes, I guess that's the difference. Funkycowgirl went there to a Suede gig a while ago and there are both sitting & standing places at the salon.

Thanks for the info!

pfew!! got my tickets after a stupid mistake i made, forgetting one letter in my e-mail, so not getting confirmation mail. Called fnac and then went there, now i've got them safely in front of me atm, will look for a safe place to keep them :teehee:

I'll be there too! Looking forward to it sooo much!! Maar we hadden cat. 1 gekozen, en dan staat er Beneden-Bas. Hoe weet ik nou of dit staan of zitten is? Want cat. 1 is allebei toch?

When you enter the venue, you should make a choice yourself, I guess... anyway that's how it went at other venues.

finally got the tickets for Fran and me...what an act :sneaky2:

And our train tickets are booked as well! Can´t wait!! :excite:

Thank you!!! :mikadas:

Again a big thank you, Celien! MWAH!

Been ages since I last was on this forum but looking forward to meet up with the old posse again.

And meeting Fran!!! :thumb_yello:

Aaaaaahhhhh, finally! Bear hugs coming your way! :wub2:

Cat1 is sold out? :shocked:

sure? i just checked another website today and there were tickets again... and yesterday was nothing anymore.... it's weird :aah:

and now a second ago it's gone again..... very weird :aah: