MIKA @ Cirque Royal/Koninklijk Circus, Brussels, BELGIUM - SOLD OUT -03-11-2012

Christine

Just found this one http://www.amazon.com/Highland-Supply-Foil-Roll-Blue/dp/B0000VZ4UA

I can't order it as I don't have any VISA card for now :'/

In any case, bring your bubbles & balloons, guys ! ;)

By the way, this would be cool as well ! That'd have a great effect in this venue, I think :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wave_(audience)

I couldn't find back my led light :( I'll have to buy a new one, I think :aah:

First of all Kaito... your picture/drawing on Mika's facebook page is lovely!

Thanks for making everyone aware of the plans! Like the ideas that we've come up with so far! In the meantime I made my 'Stardust light' and next week I'll buy some heart-shaped or modelling balloons (I can share them while we are queueing) and the bubble blower. I don't want to be a pain in the ass for other people, so I guess we should only use those balloons during the 'Origin of Love'.

Edited by ~Wicky~

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Mika's coming to Brussels, Radio MNM will play a Mika top 5 on Saturday 3 November between 6 and 7 pm :) You can vote for your favourite Mika-songs on the website :D

Zaterdag 3 november concerteert Mika in het Koninklijk Circus in Brussel. De ideale gelegenheid voor ons om eens bij jullie te polsen naar wat nu eigenlijk jullie favoriete songs van Mika zijn.

Grace Kelly? Rain? Of toch maar zijn nieuwste single Underwater? Het resultaat van jullie feedback gieten wij in een MNM Loves Mika Top5, en die hoor je zaterdag 3 november ergens tussen 18u00 en 19u00. Kick Ass!

Stem nu hier!

http://www.mnm.be/shows/music/mnm-loves-mika-0

First of all Kaito... your picture/drawing on Mika's facebook page is lovely!

Thanks for making everyone aware of the plans! Like the ideas that we've come up with so far! In the meantime I made my 'Stardust light' and next week I'll buy some heart-shaped or modelling balloons (I can share them while we are queueing) and the bubble blower. I don't want to be a pain in the ass for other people, so I guess we should only use those balloons during the 'Origin of Love'.

Thank you :huglove: I've seen your drawing as well, I didn't know it was yours but I smiled when I saw it, it really rocks ! ;D

I'll buy some modelling balloon as well, I have found some near college :D I'll make my "Stardust" light tomorrow or on Monday, it depends how fast I can study my Dutch vocabulary ;)

I'm overexcited about this gig ! :wub2: 2 weeks left ... OMG... :aah:

Yes yes yes! Only two weeks left :D

I really like the bubble blowing idea during underwater. :) Idea: maybe we should post the idea's in the event on facebook so more people can see them?

Good idea, I'm just wondering if Mika'll hear about it if we post it on facebook...

What do you think ? Anyway, we'll post in Dutch & French so I doubt the person in charge'll understand and tell Mika but .. just tell us what you think xD

Good idea, I'm just wondering if Mika'll hear about it if we post it on facebook...

What do you think ? Anyway, we'll post in Dutch & French so I doubt the person in charge'll understand and tell Mika but .. just tell us what you think xD

Good point. :D ehm... I don't really know. I believe that the event was made by the Mika page on facebook, but I don't know of Mika himself is keeping his eye on them (or someone from his entourage)

What time you should go queueing? :dunno:

i'v no idea, it's first time i'm going to a proper gig in Belgium (apart from antwerp and there i had seated places) also it's saturday.... so i have absolutely no clue :huh: hope it'll be a decent hour anyway :)

i'v no idea, it's first time i'm going to a proper gig in Belgium (apart from antwerp and there i had seated places) also it's saturday.... so i have absolutely no clue :huh: hope it'll be a decent hour anyway :)

I've done some concerts in Belgium (not Mika). And it really depends on the artist. And the amount of really intense fans xD. But for Mika I really have no clue... I was thinking just to go shopping in Brussels that day and go check on CR every now and then.

:dunno:

I will arrive later so I'm planning to have a seat. Any idea about the view at this venue? Better go upstairs or downstairs?

You have a good view everywhere. I'm gonna be upstairs thanks to problems with the ticket sale. But now I don't mind because you can see good everywhere.

Great! I saw some people were posting there idea's themselfs :D

Yeah :D People were already trying to find ideas for the concert on the page so I just thought that it'd be better to finally tell everyone about it :teehee:

Everyone seemed to like the ideas, I hope it will work :blush-anim-cl:

I've bought 100 heart balloons : 50 white ones and 50 red ones and bubbles for 12 pers.

I need a part of that for Roubaix,I'll bring a half in Roubaix and a half in Brussels.

I haven't found star shape lights.

I've also bought a lot of golden and sylver rolls of cotillons.

Edited by LENA MACHU

Yeah :D People were already trying to find ideas for the concert on the page so I just thought that it'd be better to finally tell everyone about it :teehee:

Everyone seemed to like the ideas, I hope it will work :blush-anim-cl:

I hope so too! :D but I think that they will work out great. With only 20 people you can blow A LOT of bubbles. So the effect will be great anyway. And people who don't bring any lights can always use their phone. (even though that's not starshaped)

I've bought 100 heart balloons : 50 white ones and 50 red ones and bubbles for 12 pers.

I need a part of that for Roubaix,I'll bring a half in Roubaix and a half in Brussels.

I haven't found star shape lights.

I've also bought a lot of golden and sylver rolls of cotillons.

You rock :)) I'm buying my balloons tomorrow :thumb_yello:

I hope so too! :D but I think that they will work out great. With only 20 people you can blow A LOT of bubbles. So the effect will be great anyway. And people who don't bring any lights can always use their phone. (even though that's not starshaped)

Yeah, I thought people could always use their cellphone in case they hadn't got a star-shaped light ;) That's better than nothing and that can work as well~

Aaaah this is sooo exciting ! :aah:

You rock :)) I'm buying my balloons tomorrow :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I thought people could always use their cellphone in case they hadn't got a star-shaped light ;) That's better than nothing and that can work as well~

Aaaah this is sooo exciting ! :aah:

Tomorrow I will buy the heart-shaped balloons! Think it's easier then the modelling balloons, cause modelling before the concert isn't really possible because everyone has to hold their balloons all the time and modelling during the concert isn't that easy. So I'll just buy heart-shaped balloons and give them to everyone around me; they can blow up themselves during 'Origin of Love'.

I'm perfectioning my starlight shaped bycicle light... but I'll see if I can find some Christmas decoration lights in the shape of a star.

The bubbles are already bought! This has to be great!

Went to the 'Action' (it's a shop in The Netherlands, but I think it's in Belgium too) and found this Starlight for €0.99

They sell them in different colours and the light changes into different colours...

DSC_01011.jpg

Edited by ~Wicky~