MIKA @ Cirque Royal/Koninklijk Circus, Brussels, BELGIUM - SOLD OUT -03-11-2012

Christine

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone order their tickets via teleticketservice? Can I trust that site? Since the tickets seem to be 2€ cheaper

i ordered mine at fnac and they weren't 49€either. I payed 47,50€.

i think teleticketservice is ok site, i've ordered tickets there before and never had a problem before

I'm in the middle of studying for my retakes, so I was quite happy when my ticket was in the mail on Tuesday.

I'm really looking forward 'cause I couldn't make it to the last 2 Belgian gigs and I still have great memories about the ones he did here in Belgium in 2010...:wub2:

i'm confused... so did you get tickets for the gig then? or not?

No, unfortunately not:sad:

Da golden rule of gig going: first the ticket, then the travelling:naughty:

Yeah, I know, it's a long story:sneaky2:

Did you get your ticket?

What is exactly the difference betweens these two categories? Someone has been to the venue and can tell which one has a better view? How is the venue in general?

I've been there and love this venue :thumb_yello:

The "cheap" (ahum..) category is the balcony, that one's all seated. The other category is standing and seating. The venue is kind of round as well:

6350229124_777a134519_b.jpg

I was in the seats downstairs, and had a fantastic view. As you can see the seats are arranged in a way so that you look over the person in front of you :thumb_yello: Anyway, you don't have a bad view in this venue unless you're standing and behind people taller than you. That's my experience :wink2:

No, unfortunately not:sad:

Yeah, I know, it's a long story:sneaky2:

Did you get your ticket?

At this moment there are tickets on sale: https://tickets231.ticketmatic.com/addevent.php?a=zCk31bTsqxQ&e=5p4PPh8rkzE&s=80cswBbInpo&l=en

Guess, those tickets were booked but not paid... I'll keep my fingers crossed, for you!

I was in the seats downstairs, and had a fantastic view. As you can see the seats are arranged in a way so that you look over the person in front of you :thumb_yello: Anyway, you don't have a bad view in this venue unless you're standing and behind people taller than you. That's my experience :wink2:

Thank you so much for the info :flowers2: The venue looks fantastic, really looking forward to this one! I was hoping numbered seats, but looks the view is good from everywhere.

I'm sooo happy I could get my tickets ! I was ready on the 3rd August but I really struggle to get my tickets. After 30 seconds, the gig was sold out according to the Cirque Royal while Livenation & Fnac had still plenty of tickets... I had to try at least 5 times before being able to order the tickets I needed =_='

Really, I was so relieved when the tickets arrived in my mailbox :') I couldn't make it to his last 2 gigs at Les Ardentes & Suikerrock, thus I'm really really looking forward to be on the 3rd November ! :D Also, I've been told that Le Cirque Royal's the best Concert Hall in Belgium, with the AB & Le Botanique. :)))

Still 2 months and a half to go, I caaan't wait :'>

I'm sooo happy I could get my tickets ! I was ready on the 3rd August but I really struggle to get my tickets. After 30 seconds, the gig was sold out according to the Cirque Royal while Livenation & Fnac had still plenty of tickets... I had to try at least 5 times before being able to order the tickets I needed =_='

Really, I was so relieved when the tickets arrived in my mailbox :') I couldn't make it to his last 2 gigs at Les Ardentes & Suikerrock, thus I'm really really looking forward to be on the 3rd November ! :DAlso, I've been told that Le Cirque Royal's the best Concert Hall in Belgium, with the AB & Le Botanique. :)))

Still 2 months and a half to go, I caaan't wait :'>

I have to agree! Well, except for the tiny venue that's just 500 metres from my place :naughty:

• 1 month later...

Well I have been thinking, maybe we can arrange something nice for this concert as a collective! It doesn't have to be expensive, but just something fun. We've seen paper planes, heart shaped lights, toilet paper, bubble blower and so on... so who has a new brilliant idea (it has to be something that everyone can purchase quite easily or make themselves).

In the 'Paradiso' thread they were already talking about pompoms and a lightning cross, so we can't do the same at the Brussels concert.

Here are some ideas that came up to my mind, but I'm curious if you guys have some other ideas!

- Blowing silver and gold 'serpentine' (Because I've no idea how it's called in English, I'll just post a picture at the end of this post).

- Throwing own folded heart shaped paper planes, although I'm afraid to hurt anyone...

- Using kazoo's, not during the concert but if Mika has to come onto stage or just one time in between two songs. It's a really funny instrument, that's really cheap! You use your own voice, by humming into the instrument (just a random video from Youtube

).

serpentine-zilver-20078.jpg

2358125-goud-en-zilver-serpentine-geafa-soleerd.jpg