Rock the Games - Live on YouTube - 8 August 2012

Christine

Hey hey hey!

I was there, in the front row with my Daughter, Esme, so was unable to record it.

Do we have anything on here yet, I can't wait to watch it back!

:o)

woaah! how interesting! tell us more about what happened there please!

btw, are they gonna play beachvolleyball at night? :mf_rosetinted: or Mika is just gonna perform? :teehee:

Yep, that very same Esme!!!

She is still somewhere up on planet Mika now bless her!!!

It was absolutely amazing, & Mika was just wonderful!!!

Just can't wait to see it ourselves now, so will look out for someone putting it online.

xxx

As the bronze medal match is from 19:00 to 20:00 UK-time and the gold medal match is from 21:00 to 22:00 UK-time I assume Mika will play probably in the "gap" between 20:00 and 21:00. But I don't think they will broadcast if no one is playing Beachvolleyball (I'm hoping I'm wrong of course :mf_rosetinted:)

so if they don't want to broadcast it,then who will Mika perform for? :mf_rosetinted:

As the bronze medal match is from 19:00 to 20:00 UK-time and the gold medal match is from 21:00 to 22:00 UK-time I assume Mika will play probably in the "gap" between 20:00 and 21:00. But I don't think they will broadcast if no one is playing Beachvolleyball (I'm hoping I'm wrong of course :mf_rosetinted:)

That would be now then, and there's no brodcating :crybaby: I hope you're wrong too :mf_rosetinted:

It's ridiculous, everything is there - cameras, live-streaming software... It would have been nearly no effort to stream it. But as it's no sport event no one is bothering to broadcast it smilie_wut_114.gif

I agree, it's ridiculous. Even if they're not going to broadcast it during these (semi)finals at least it should be recorded and leaked. Let's all tweet mika and ask if he knows if someone recorded it. Time for drastic action hahhaha *going mental*