Rock the Games - Live on YouTube - 8 August 2012

Christine

Loved to know he listens to portuguese artists (that was actually one of my questions, and he ended up answering it without knowing! LOL). :thumb_yello:

For anyone interested, here's the Mariza he talked about:

Loved to know he listens to portuguese artists (that was actually one of my questions, and he ended up answering it without knowing! LOL). :thumb_yello:

For anyone interested, here's the Mariza he talked about:

Goooood loooord she's amazing! Was very pleasantly surprised to hear him mention Fado, but hadn't caught the name of artist. Went to a Christina Branco concert once with my mother and grandparents... It is all so gorgeous <3

Goooood loooord she's amazing! Was very pleasantly surprised to hear him mention Fado, but hadn't caught the name of artist. Went to a Christina Branco concert once with my mother and grandparents... It is all so gorgeous <3

Cristina Branco has an incredible voice! :thumb_yello:

Also...the classic Amália...Raquel Tavares (amazing voice too), Carminho, Ana Moura, Camané, Carlos do Carmo...

I must say fado is not exactly a music style I listen to very often, but as a portuguese, just listening to the sound of the guitars gives me chills. :wub2: It's beautiful!

Also, you have the Fado of Coimbra, very different from the "Lisbon" fado, and traditionally sang by university students.

Here:

The guitars...god, the guitars... :wub2:

Anyone recorded all of that? Heard that he mentioned two Korean gigs and answered 1 of my questons but couldn't hear anything :tears: I just got back home from party ... anyone pleasee???

The girl who interviewed Mika :naughty:

Gemma Cairney ‏@gemcairn

LOVING #rockthegames. @mikasounds is so charismatic, I'm in love. If you watched it you could probs tell.

Mika is the origin of love :wub2::mikacool::naughty:

The girl who interviewed Mika :naughty:

Gemma Cairney ‏@gemcairn

LOVING #rockthegames. @mikasounds is so charismatic, I'm in love. If you watched it you could probs tell.

Yes, we could tell. She hugged him TWICE. At least. :naughty:

Lol, I can't blame her, he was really charming and sweet, this was one of the funniest and cutest interviews ever :wub2:

Jawel. Kijk even in de eerste post (van Christine) daar staat de link naar Expat Shield, daarmee omzeil je dat je niet in the UK bent. Het is zelfs mij gelukt en dat wil heel wat zeggen:wink2:

hahaha dankje ik had het indd al gevonden alleen moest ik een versie voor apple vinden maar het was gelukt en heb t live gezien :D... iig dankjewel :)

The converter drove me crazy so the the vids not HQ but it's being uploaded to mediafire now, will post a link when it's finished. I could try to convert it at home after work as well and see if the quality turns out better on my Mac programs.