Rock the Games - Live on YouTube - 8 August 2012

Christine

A short video of Grace Kelly from some one on twitter. I think dancers were really cool :teehee:

http://yfrog.com/9fdnlkzwdmaxbhiwmpvegwmkz

Oh thanks, you can at least see something :teehee: And the dance is cool!

+1 :sneaky2::chair::giljotiini::furious::gun2::hair:

today was awful! the evening show didn't work for me either! i don't know what to do! i think i have to move to UK...

and now i'm like this, my eyes feel sore :hypo:

Aw, hope it will be better next time!

Yes we absolutely have to do that, to London and shop Milk in the same store as Mika :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Oh thanks, you can at least see something :teehee: And the dance is cool!

Aw, hope it will be better next time!

Yes we absolutely have to do that, to London and shop Milk in the same store as Mika :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I probably used to go to the same sainsburys every day for about 3 months and then the three days around Heaven. Their milk is ridiculously good. I'm serious!

Could you please share it! On the other recordings I can't hear him answering my question anywhere :(

I can try, just tell me which one was your question so I can cut this part (my video is 23 minutes and would take ages to upload :aah: ) And I don't have much time today, so I'll upload it tomorrow if that's okay!

Yeah!! :naughty:

P.s. your sig is so funny! Where did you find it?

:teehee:

it was a random gif someone found i don't know who made it :blush-anim-cl: but i'm pretty sure it's from just before Lollipop at Heaven... (he did the move at another show (Belguim) recently too, below)

this is the vid... :naughty:

I would but I'm afraid it will frustrate you guys as much as it frustrated me :aah: It stops for like 6 seconds randomly here and there. :(

I just wanna hear the question about the mini's that he lloks out for (?), I just can't hear my question right before that! :'( Can you hear it on your recording, it won't frustrate me! :)

:teehee:

it was a random gif someone found i don't know who made it :blush-anim-cl: but i'm pretty sure it's from just before Lollipop at Heaven... (he did the move at another show (Belguim) recently too, below)

this is the vid... :naughty:

LoL thank you for the vid!! :teehee:

says the one who saw it...Still angry :sneaky2:

:roftl: That's all didn't the camera come closer? :aah:

Yep, that's all what we saw :naughty: And I saw a few tweets saying that Mika was miming, so you can turn on Celebrate and Grace Kelly and look at this pic at the same time, I think this would be close enough to the live streaming :mf_rosetinted:

Seems those people are dancers...professional ones I mean?

BTW...COOL!

Yep :wink2:

[YOUTUBE]IkGcYNwyD_M&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

I probably used to go to the same sainsburys every day for about 3 months and then the three days around Heaven. Their milk is ridiculously good. I'm serious!

Okay didn't know that milk could taste that different :aah:

I can try, just tell me which one was your question so I can cut this part (my video is 23 minutes and would take ages to upload :aah: ) And I don't have much time today, so I'll upload it tomorrow if that's okay!

hope you'll post it anyway when you can :)

I'd love to watch it :wub2:

Yep :wink2:

[YOUTUBE]IkGcYNwyD_M&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

Okay didn't know that milk could taste that different :aah:

ah, thank you :huglove:

I just wanna hear the question about the mini's that he lloks out for (?), I just can't hear my question right before that! :'( Can you hear it on your recording, it won't frustrate me! :)

Ok, I just have to convert my horrible file first, apparently computers hate me today lol, but just so you know, there are a few seconds missing here and there in the video. Sorry about this guys, nothing would've gone wrong if I had been at home with my Mac and not my unpredictable PC at work. :aah:

Yep, that's all what we saw :naughty: And I saw a few tweets saying that Mika was miming, so you can turn on Celebrate and Grace Kelly and look at this pic at the same time, I think this would be close enough to the live streaming :mf_rosetinted:

Seriously wasn't that boring :mf_rosetinted: Okay :roftl: But seriously did he mime? :blink:

hope you'll post it anyway when you can :)

I'd love to watch it :wub2:

ah, thank you :huglove:

You're welcome :wink2:

Yeah I def think so. But then again I'm a milk freak so don't take my word for it lol

I love milk to, do you know which milk it was so I can google it :aah:

Ok, I just have to convert my horrible file first, apparently computers hate me today lol, but just so you know, there are a few seconds missing here and there in the video. Sorry about this guys, nothing would've gone wrong if I had been at home with my Mac and not my unpredictable PC at work. :aah:

Thank you! :huglove: Did you watch it? Did you hear the question where he thought a twitter username was part of the question? :naughty: About something to do with the olympics?

Thank you! :huglove: Did you watch it? Did you hear the question where he thought a twitter username was part of the question? :naughty: About something to do with the olympics?

Are you @originoflove? Lol I remember him wondering what this had to do with the question! I think the presenter asked 'Do you watch the Olympics from Origin of love?' or something like that :biggrin2:

Are you @originoflove? Lol I remember him wondering what this had to do with the question! I think the presenter asked 'Do you watch the Olympics from Origin of love?' or something like that :biggrin2:

Haha yeah that's me! :thumb_yello: I could not watch it, so I hope there's a recording where it has not frozen that part out. :doh: