Rock the Games - Live on YouTube - 8 August 2012

Christine

The converter drove me crazy so the the vids not HQ but it's being uploaded to mediafire now, will post a link when it's finished. I could try to convert it at home after work as well and see if the quality turns out better on my Mac programs.

hey thank you so so so much! :flowers2:

are you uploading it in MP4 format or what? i tried to convert from flv but it's too big :sneaky2:

Is it just me (and Mair since she is sat next to me. :das: )or is Joy's singing a bit off, or maybe too loud? It doesn't please my ears. :shun:

I think the volume of her mic was too high,indeed.

Is it just me (and Mair since she is sat next to me. :das: )or is Joy's singing a bit off, or maybe too loud? It doesn't please my ears. :shun:

I agree :naughty:

Does anyone know if there's a way to watch Mika's performance on the beach tonight? :blush-anim-cl:

I was wondering the same :teehee:

LOL well that's what I'm recording... Keep hallucinating mika music in the background. I mean there's music but not mika's what's.

Me too :roftl: I hope Mika's gonna show up there, I don't wanna watch volleyball for a few hours for nothing :aah:

As the bronze medal match is from 19:00 to 20:00 UK-time and the gold medal match is from 21:00 to 22:00 UK-time I assume Mika will play probably in the "gap" between 20:00 and 21:00. But I don't think they will broadcast if no one is playing Beachvolleyball (I'm hoping I'm wrong of course :mf_rosetinted:)

One hour of Mika with about 1000 cameras ready to roll and nobody is recording it? Please tell me that doesn't make sense? I've checked the Dutch live broadcast on the official website, but they (should've) stopped broadcasting 2 mins ago... :(

One hour of Mika with about 1000 cameras ready to roll and nobody is recording it? Please tell me that doesn't make sense? I've checked the Dutch live broadcast on the official website, but they (should've) stopped broadcasting 2 mins ago... :(

Yeah they've stopped, returning in an hour. Match point now pffff...