Rock the Games - Live on YouTube - 8 August 2012

Christine

Faffed about, managed to get it on Freesat - one of the designated Olympic channels, heard Celebrate and GK but it was just an aerial view of Horseguards so couldn't really see anything except that there were people dancing about on the "beach"! Too late to record it. :doh: Hope someone did?

Argh :aah: I'm sorry guys, but it seems that the vid I recorded keeps stopping randomly for a few seconds, do you want me to share it anyway or wait for a proper rip? I hate my pc at work. :doh:

Could you please share it! On the other recordings I can't hear him answering my question anywhere :(

Me too... Going to rewatch the heaven gig and the one from this afternoon. You know, until I've cried myself to sleep :aah:

:roftl: I haven't watched it, I have lot of Mika stuff that i haven't watched :fisch:

Don't worry people, you haven't missed much.. He sang only Celebrate and Grace Kelly and the view was from far far away so you couldn't see a thing..

says the one who saw it...Still angry :sneaky2:

For everyone who missed Mika, there he is. :mf_rosetinted:

mikaatolympics.jpg

:roftl: That's all didn't the camera come closer? :aah:

Yyyyes let's do that and live in a mika community

Yes that would be great :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Could you please share it! On the other recordings I can't hear him answering my question anywhere :(

I would but I'm afraid it will frustrate you guys as much as it frustrated me :aah: It stops for like 6 seconds randomly here and there. :(