Rock the Games - Live on YouTube - 8 August 2012

Christine

I missed some of the interview cause of customers but I'm trying to export the full recording now. :thumb_yello: I absolutely loved it when Mika did the latin part :aah: incredible! But what the heck did he do to Celebrate? :sneaky2: It was short enough as it was, why cut Pharrell's part completely out?

I may be unpopular for saying this, but I prefer the song without that bit. Nothing against Pharrel, but that bit is just cluncky and OTT in the middle of the song. The song flows better without it and it's a happy enough song, and enough of a celebration without that part. Only my opinion of course.

Please shame your customers into never ever coming in again :) thank you!

I was so irritated with them! :naughty: Hope they didn't notice though, cause I need them to pay the rent.

About Pharrell's part in Celebrate; I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who actually likes it, but maybe that's cause I'm a fan of Pharrell, I don't know :naughty:

I may be unpopular for saying this, but I prefer the song without that bit.

Me too! Actually, I didn't even notice they skipped that part until I saw it written here. :teehee:

I have the first 23 minutes of the interview (I had to switched SD cards in the middle of it), do you want me to upload it somewhere? (not youtube, I don't have an account, but somewhere you can download it from, like sendspace or something. )

I think the clip will be available at this YouTube channel later as well, the one of pixie lot(t?) and whatshisname are as well. I can't watch them tho, proxtube says it has something to do with them not being available in the us or something? Anyways if one of you English people could try and download it via keepvid.com when The time comes...? :)

Loved the interview and the acoustic version of The Origin Of Love :fangurls:

Now, i read on twitter that there will be a mika's gig tonight but does anyone knows something about it?

I know there always is beach volley late at night (from 10ish) and he is going to play on that field, but other than that I have no clue. Thought this was going to be it actually... :P

Me too! Actually, I didn't even notice they skipped that part until I saw it written here. :teehee:

I have the first 23 minutes of the interview (I had to switched SD cards in the middle of it), do you want me to upload it somewhere? (not youtube, I don't have an account, but somewhere you can download it from, like sendspace or something. )

Yes please! I missed some parts due to my computer refusing to just record and play XD

I've actually got an account for one of those sites that you can borrow...?

i won't upload it on my usual youtube account as it's a tv show and i don't want my account blocked... :teehee: - but i'm uploading TOOL here atm:

... will upload the rest of the show in better quality (other camera) tonight, if no one else has uploaded it by then... gotta leave now, already late! :aah:

I loved acoustic TOOL, it made me all emotional once again :wub2:

I really liked the interview too; he seems very confident now and he 'gets' the audience so easily! It looks like people could listen to him talking for hours (I know I could but trying to see things from a different point of view I think he did an amazing job)

Happy for everyone who got their questions answered :wink2:

@Christine my poor computer nearly died with the programme you post :sneaky2: It stopped 2 times :doh: I erase the programme and repair all things :thumb_yello:I don't know what happened because all my friend had no problem with this programme :blink: