MIKA @G-A-Y, London, England - 06-October-2012

MikaMadLuke

No ... I don't think I want to do that do I .... :lmfao: That was enough ... I mean really ... does she have any pride ... or taste ... or actually anything redeeming about her at all ... oooh ... the claws are out ... this is very unlike me :teehee:

Judging by her channel...no..she does not:naughty:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you want to be even more embarrassed, you should see her channel:naughty:

:shocked: you mean she does stuff like that more often? I only got to about halfway that video and then I decided it was just too embarrassing to bear

:shocked: you mean she does stuff like that more often? I only got to about halfway that video and then I decided it was just too embarrassing to bear

She has videos of herself humping the floor in her underwear with titles as: Marry me Marilyn Manson etc.:naughty:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Close-ups

VniUakXTtvs

Good vid .But a sad new of 19 April at le Figaro of France.

il y a des actes homophobes, des actes violents je ne peux aceepter a declaré of jeudi matin Frrancois Hollande. Le president a accusé les opposants a u mariage homosexuel de chercher non pas un report du texte mais que cette loi ne puisse jamais intervenir . Il a réclame que l´on respecte le Parlement la loi, le suffrage universel.

De son coté le ministre de l´interieur, Manuel Valls a organisé jeudi une réunion avec l´ensemble des services de police pur refender los dispositives de securité dans les manifestations. "Le droit de manifester est constitutional, but un climat nauséabond une série de incidents particulérement graves.

"Ce que vous étes en train de faire est une bréche qui ne se refermera pas si le texte passe, c´est une ignominie...Vous étes en train d´assasiner des enfants!"le president de l´Asamblee national , a dú interropre la séance. Por la port-parole de gouvernement Najat Vallaud-Belkacem cette violence verbale ouvre la porte á tous les excés.

... On a tous intérét a appeler au calme ne laisons pas le mouvement dériver. Mais il faut que le gouvernement entende les centaine s de milliers de manifestants pou lesquels il n´affiche que du mépris.--quiz demande a Hollande ageste dápaisement "

"Quand un député de droite définit la famille comme le pére, la mére et les enfants, il est absolument inacceptabel qu´un député de gauche ajouté"et le chien." Sorry if no exist translation basically the last text""

BJv8JlXCEAIZUgT.jpg

OH adorable lenguage with angievhttp://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3905836&postcount=2461

WAAOOOU NOTHING IT´S ALL LOST...

http://wwww.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3905874&postcount=2466

Edited by mer