MIKA @G-A-Y, London, England - 06-October-2012

MikaMadLuke

I'm loving that pendant he was wearing. It looks gorgeous and shiny in the lights.

He seems to be much more himself now. I loved how he sang, "the man I love".

Honestly, does that guy even realise how lucky he is?

I hope he does, and if he doesn't, I'm sure plenty of people, all over the world, would love a chance to tell him.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you all for sharing! :flowers2:

He looks much more like himself and it all reminds me so much of the early days with him wearing simple clothes and balloons and confetti and of course those animal costumes. I love that :wub2:

I mean, I like the new and stylish Mika with megashows and designer outfits but I LOVE shows and Mikas like this :naughty::wub2:

Thank you all for sharing! :flowers2:

He looks much more like himself and it all reminds me so much of the early days with him wearing simple clothes and balloons and confetti and of course those animal costumes. I love that :wub2:

I mean, I like the new and stylish Mika with megashows and designer outfits but I LOVE shows and Mikas like this :naughty::wub2:

mikas? you mean him and all his clones? :teehee::naughty:

absolutely agree with you. memories! :wub2: but remember, he said the tour will be more about the music, as it's such small venues, so i don't think we'll get megashows there. :wink2:

i bet his old band from 2007 is glad now though that they're not with him anymore, at least *they* had to wear the animal costumes for only ONE song! :lmfao:

mikas? you mean him and all his clones? :teehee::naughty:

absolutely agree with you. memories! :wub2: but remember, he said the tour will be more about the music, as it's such small venues, so i don't think we'll get megashows there. :wink2:

i bet his old band from 2007 is glad now though that they're not with him anymore, at least *they* had to wear the animal costumes for only ONE song! :lmfao:

I felt so sorry ror Curtis, his big furry head had a long nose, so he seemed to have difficulty seeing the keyboard for Relax. After thst the heads came off and they wore the little bear masks.

I felt so sorry ror Curtis, his big furry head had a long nose, so he seemed to have difficulty seeing the keyboard for Relax. After thst the heads came off and they wore the little bear masks.

Poor Curtis, what was Felix wearing?

and what songs did he sing?

ooooh! i see he wore a Danny Zuko jacket :naughty: reminds me of Star Academie :wub2:

love his simple clothes :swoon:

but i'm not a fan of the animal costumes :naughty: poor band! :aah:

Felix tweeted that he broke his baby toe last night... i wonder if it was on stage :dunno:

ooooh! i see he wore a Danny Zuko jacket :naughty: reminds me of Star Academie :wub2:

love his simple clothes :swoon:

but i'm not a fan of the animal costumes :naughty: poor band! :aah:

Felix tweeted that he broke his baby toe last night... i wonder if it was on stage :dunno:

Have you looked at the Relax vid? That mask!