MIKA @G-A-Y, London, England - 06-October-2012

MikaMadLuke

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But if I won't try to go to this, I'll never know how terrible it could possibly go :naughty: And all of the obstacles are double daring me, quit it :teehee:

Good luck to you. I hope everything turns out great :)

I don't think it's wrong to go there just because it's meant for gay and regular members. It's not like a lot of hardcore Mika fans are going to show up so a few won't do any harm + then we'll get a decent report too :naughty:

Good luck to you. I hope everything turns out great :)

I don't think it's wrong to go there just because it's meant for gay and regular members. It's not like a lot of hardcore Mika fans are going to show up so a few won't do any harm + then we'll get a decent report too :naughty:

Thanks, I won't mind trying 'cause for once it's not on a work day (well, full work day) and I love to take walks in London so why not :) And 'cause I'm up for the challenge (if there even turns out to be much of it). Besides, I love Heaven :wub2: (and Mika)

I guess I just rather not go to where I am not really welcome, but that might just be me then.

Re the hardcore point, well....what can I say...it's always the way, isn't it? Some people do what they think is the right thing, and others do what they can get away with...

Of course I would LOVE to see him there, at a small venue, in my city, in that sort of gig.

That is not the point.

I don't want to burst anyone's bubble but heaven has a reputation for prioritising members, regular Saturday night G.A.Y. clubbers and gay patrons. This is not a gig, it's a club night. I think you would might feel silly queuing up early and or getting turned away. I also don't think the regulars would appreciate fan gurls standing at the barriers waiting:mikalove:

There are lots of other proper gigs to go to where you will get in, so personally I'm waiting for RoundHouse. I'm local (well a train journey like Laurel) and the first time I saw Mika was at a gay club night ( not this one) and I'm staying away. Let the regulars have their night. Let them fan gurl :fangurl:

Edited by jemmalee

I don't want to burst anyone's bubble but heaven has a reputation for prioritising members, regular Saturday night G.A.Y. clubbers and gay patrons. This is not a gig, it's a club night. I think you would might feel silly queuing up early and or getting turned away. I also don't think the regulars would appreciate fan gurls standing at the barriers waiting:mikalove:

There are lots of other proper gigs to go to where you will get in, so personally I'm waiting for RoundHouse. I'm local (well a train journey like Laurel) and the first time I saw Mika was at a gay club night ( not this one) and I'm staying away. Let the regulars have their night. Let them fan gurl :fangurl:

Well said!

• 3 weeks later...