MikaMadLuke

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is beyond me:naughty:

You do know I have now mostly been watching vids of Lollipop at Eden lol ... one commented on how good the girl dancing at 2.14 was ... I wonder who on earth that could be :lmfao:

You do know I have now mostly been watching vids of Lollipop at Eden lol ... one commented on how good the girl dancing at 2.14 was ... I wonder who on earth that could be :lmfao:

Are you saying I am not a good dancer?:mf_rosetinted:

No idea who it is but I bet ya she should be glad she wasn't near me then:teehee:

Are you saying I am not a good dancer?:mf_rosetinted:

No idea who it is but I bet ya she should be glad she wasn't near me then:teehee:

Ha ... I think you were fantastic .... and of course it was you at 2.14 :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

Ha ... I think you were fantastic .... and of course it was you at 2.14 :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

Ah that was the Almost hit in the face:naughty: I had no idea where he was until he grabbed me for the bow:naughty:

Anyways, back on topic:mf_rosetinted:

Ah that was the Almost hit in the face:naughty: I had no idea where he was until he grabbed me for the bow:naughty:

Anyways, back on topic:mf_rosetinted:

Being on topic is boring though :teehee: and we're never on topic ever :naughty:

I miss him though ... which is nice ... I can't wait to see him again ... :wub2:

But you couldn't see through that mask?

Limited. I saw it on video later:naughty:

Ooooh what's that then ... it's not on the calendar ... yes I just sadly looked :lmfao:

L'oreal Studio sessions. Regardless of having tickets or not, I'm going:mf_rosetinted:

Limited. I saw it on video later:naughty:

L'oreal Studio sessions. Regardless of having tickets or not, I'm going:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: I did wonder if anyone had actually won that ... good luck for getting in :teehee:

• 2 weeks later...
Any news about Wrists Bands ? :'0

Does anyone know how many peopel can actually get in Heaven ? :'))

Seems like we have to pick them up at the G.A.Y bar before the show. I don't know how many will be available though. :aah: It's going to be an interesting Saturday in London, see how it goes :naughty: Hopefully we'll get in.

Seems like we have to pick them up at the G.A.Y bar before the show. I don't know how many will be available though. :aah: It's going to be an interesting Saturday in London, see how it goes :naughty: Hopefully we'll get in.

The G.A.Y bar is open at 12:00 pm to 12:00 am :doh:

What's concerning me about this is that it's written on their website that during busy nights at Heaven, regulars and members are let in and not others :doh:

I'm still deciding whether I'm going or not. Flight ticket's bought but I'll only go if it feels right and if someone wants to meet up with me there.

What's concerning me about this is that it's written on their website that during busy nights at Heaven, regulars and members are let in and not others :doh:

That is why people have said they won't let you in if you don't look gay enough. :naughty: I would try my luck if I was living in London anyway but this is not a gig I would travel for. There are so many others...

I'm still deciding whether I'm going or not. Flight ticket's bought but I'll only go if it feels right and if someone wants to meet up with me there.

That makes sense to me. If I go to a club regularly, I would be pretty pissed if I couldn't get in just because some people want to get in just for a gig and leave right after.

It is what we call communitarianism :doh: No comment :doh:

At the risk of sounding condescending, I don't understand why it's so hard to understand (:blink: communitarism? What does that mean exactly? In any case I sensed exhasperation from your part, Sephira).

This is not a regular gig. It's not announced on gig sites with access to tickets. The fact that the 'tickets' can only be picked up on the day at the regular bar for this venue says it all...As does the fact that they even WARN people of them favouring 'regulars' if it's busy. It's always busy :naughty:, the queues on a normal Saturday night just to get in are long.

I just can't understand why people find it so hard to accept, and want to go to it at all costs. It's a tiny place, a club with a show. It's not a normal gig. Can't we just accept it and move on? Most MFC'ers from the London area that I am in touch with are not going, for this same reason. Because we don't go there on a saturday night as habit, so it's not our show, really.

And to be honest, after seeing how the Mika fans queued and hogged the front at the last Heaven gig, I would personally understand it if the G-A-Y/Heaven people were super vigilant on this occasion to make sure they only let 'regulars' in.

There are lots of shows with absolutely zero problems to get in or get tickets in advance that people can go to, and most likely closer to home than this one. I honestly cannot understand this fixation, especially seeing that people have been trying to get information re tickets from the venue and seemingly the response has been zilch.

Hint, anyone...? :wink2: