Mika - Ken Bruce interview - 17 August 2012

MikaMadLuke

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hadn't you wished though that you were wrong and it was already september? :naughty:

on the french amazon site it still says september...

I do! :wink2:

If I'm not wrong anyone can make an item on Amazon? Maybe it's not put on Amazon by anyone at Mika's label? :dunno:

I do! :wink2:

If I'm not wrong anyone can make an item on Amazon? Maybe it's not put on Amazon by anyone at Mika's label? :dunno:

not anyone, no. only amazon merchants can, but then the name of the merchant would be in the article, and it says that it's sold and distributed by amazon. it wouldn't surprise me though if france got it sooner than the rest of the world. :mf_rosetinted:

i found a german news article that quoted universal germany as a source and they gave october 5 as the album release date (for germany).

i've recorded the interview (not the song though) but have no time to upload it now... will do tonight or tomorrow, if no one else has uploaded it by then. :wink2:

hope you've all been writing to ken bruce that you like the song? :wink2:http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/ken-bruce/contact/

I've sent a message. It was a great interview and I loved Celebrate on the radio. I didn't notice any changes really, but it seemed to flow better and end better.

Ken is a sweetie. He asked Mika about the album and the music, and didn't mention, or ask Mika, anything about the little-G-word at all. It was great.

But Mika sounded tired. He needs to go home, have some hot chocolate and go to bed for a good sleep. He's earned it.

I've sent a message. It was a great interview and I loved Celebrate on the radio. I didn't notice any changes really, but it seemed to flow better and end better.

Ken is a sweetie. He asked Mika about the album and the music, and didn't mention, or ask Mika, anything about the little-G-word at all. It was great.

But Mika sounded tired. He needs to go home, have some hot chocolate and go to bed for a good sleep. He's earned it.

Indeed :)

well i think it's not on their system yet too :thumb_yello:

That list? No, his song isn't entered. He brought in the CD. I think he did that with WAG, back in the day.

Besides, Celebrate isn't out till end of September now, so it's a bit quick for it to be on the system.

I don't think the album will be far into October, but since he was still fiddling around with it and the artwork is only just done, I didn't think it would still be released in September.

It's what we get for following a musician with OCD.