Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn it! :sneaky2: I thought they're gonna choose a winner over the NEXT weekend because they wrote "Monday" and not "tomorrow"! And I forgot your weekend includes Sundayyy!!! ><" I didn't manage to send yesterday my email cuz I had a big test today in English! :aah: I'm so angry on myself :banghead:

Probably I wouldn't have win this anyway :mf_rosetinted:

Damn it! :sneaky2: I thought they're gonna choose a winner over the NEXT weekend because they wrote "Monday" and not "tomorrow"! And I forgot your weekend includes Sundayyy!!! ><" I didn't manage to send yesterday my email cuz I had a big test today in English! :aah: I'm so angry on myself :banghead:

Probably I wouldn't have win this anyway :mf_rosetinted:

That's even worse than not wining. But I'm sure they I'll have more competitions soon, and then we're going to win :mf_rosetinted:

But I wan't to know what she wrote to make them pick her :teehee:

That's even worse than not wining. But I'm sure they I'll have more competitions soon, and then we're going to win :mf_rosetinted:

But I wan't to know what she wrote to make them pick her :teehee:

Yep:teehee:

Neh, a present for christmas. Not my holiday anyway:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

:overreact::overreact::banghead:

Yep:teehee:

Neh, a present for christmas. Not my holiday anyway:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

:overreact::overreact::banghead:

:aah: I'm just sad my "why I'm going to win" text wasn't good enough, it was the best one I've ever written and if that wasn't enough I'm never going to win anything... :mf_rosetinted:

:aah: I'm just sad my "why I'm going to win" text wasn't good enough, it was the best one I've ever written and if that wasn't enough I'm never going to win anything... :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah you know, lots of fans wrote really nicely and exciting things and didn't win :blink:

Well I guess the winner deserves it :teehee:

Yeah you know, lots of fans wrote really nicely and exciting things and didn't win :blink:

Well I guess the winner deserves it :teehee:

I know it just that, I don't know, I was just so happy with my text :aah:

Probably, otherwise she wouldn't have won. :teehee:

I also was disappointed I didn't win, but on the other hand, I guess there were a lot of entries, so the decision wouldn't be easy anyway. :naughty:

Guess my motivation wasn't enough :lmfao:

But I'm still very curious to know what's inside! :teehee:

My consolation :teehee::teehee:

From Mika FB

We have an update to the stage time tonight in Manchester, Mika will now be on stage at 8pm.... See you down the front!

Clue #8 - What is the name of the sad song Mika says he wrote with Pharrell?

[YOUTUBE]x9uYK8G8x2I[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for sharing this...

Edited by mer

I found it on eBay, £39.99, free shipping. Arrived today, very happy with it ^_^

congratsss :wub2:

Wow I had no idea it was so difficult to get a copy of Songs for Sorrow. :aah: Weren't they selling them for $5 at one point?

Really? :blink: was it some years ago?