Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Didn't have a star so improvised

4354ce4843b611e2a58122000a9d0ed5_7.jpg

It's giving me a headache tho

How can a ribbon give one a headache?

Anyway, not sure what it says about me, but all I can see when I look at that photo is the gorgeous molding on his ceiling! :mf_lustslow:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How can a ribbon give one a headache?

Anyway, not sure what it says about me, but all I can see when I look at that photo is the gorgeous molding on his ceiling! :mf_lustslow:

Maybe because it's up in the tree and he has to bend his head back to put it...:dunno:

But there are things called ladders, Mika!:teehee::doh:

Maybe his true intention was to brag about his molding, stealthily. :naughty:

Ah, you're right! He's a clever one, that Mika. :naughty:

I have mushrooms on my tree too....:blink:

What's the big deal?:dunno:

Really? I've never heard of mushrooms as Christmas tree decorations before. But you know, to each their own. :teehee:

I fancy his Xmas thingies though...:wub2:

PS - And i know this sounded so wrong...:lmfao:

:lmfao:

Ah, you're right! He's a clever one, that Mika. :naughty:

Really? I've never heard of mushrooms as Christmas tree decorations before. But you know, to each their own. :teehee:

:lmfao:

Clevah boy!:naughty:

Indeed,mine are single or attached to pines or to leaves...

They're old now they belonged to my granny...:wink2:

Okay now I just feel like an idiot. :lmfao: Maybe we have different decorations in Scandinavia.

No, don't, to each land a different tradition, they say...:wink2:

I've never heard of mushroom decorations before either. Is it meant to remind people of when they'd bring in real trees, which may have mushrooms growing on them? In that case, shouldn't you also decorate your trees with MILLIONS OF SPIDERS? #TeamArtificialTrees

:mf_rosetinted:

I've never heard of mushroom decorations before either. Is it meant to remind people of when they'd bring in real trees, which may have mushrooms growing on them? In that case, shouldn't you also decorate your trees with MILLIONS OF SPIDERS? #TeamArtificialTrees

Like these? :teehee:

wild28-gv1amags-1wild28-2-large.jpg

I think it is because in the past dried mushrooms where winter-food, like dried fruits. Therefore the association between mushrooms and Christmas.

Indeed,mine are single or attached to pines or to leaves...

They're old now they belonged to my granny...:wink2:

Aww! :wub2:

I think it is because in the past dried mushrooms where winter-food, like dried fruits. Therefore the association between mushrooms and Christmas.

Oh yes that makes sense! :thumb_yello: I was wondering what the connection was. :teehee:

:thumb_yello:

Aww! :wub2:

Oh yes that makes sense! :thumb_yello: I was wondering what the connection was. :teehee:

:naughty: