Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

My position on gay men having babies is the same as my position on gay marriage. I don't think anyone should do either. The world is totally overpopulated and as long as divorce is an easy option marriage is a farce.

But since heterosexuals are continuing to overpopulate and get married/divorced then I could not care less if gay men do the same. As soon as heterosexual couples stop breeding like rabbits and decide that adopting unwanted babies is the only ethical way to become parents then I will say that's what gay wannabe parents should do.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cute, except for the way Perez had his son :sneaky2: When her son is old enough to understand, he explained that he paid a woman for her eggs and another to bear him nine months. The image of women that he will have when he is teen and adult: they are objects that you can afford :doh:

I'm sorry, but I find this a little narrow minded.

I'm sure Perez will bring his son up NOT to think that way, as he , like Mika was brought up in a house of mainly women, who he has said he loves very much. And I think he will explain to his son the importance of surrogacy to those who cannot have children naturally.

Why would that be wrong? Many people who can't get children opt for this and if all is done legally, I see no reason to judge this as wrong and I seriously doubt that it will make the child see women as 'objects' because of this. If he is raised with love then what is there to worry about?

Perez and other persons heterosexual or homosexual who pay women to have a child, it cost near 100 000€, are rich people who thought that they could have everything because of their money. The women they pay are poor or modest, they have no work and no other choice.

If I can't have a child, rich or poor I never pay anybody to bear a child for me, and I'm not the only person in this world thinking like that, the international organisation for ealth is against these practices

Perez and other persons heterosexual or homosexual who pay women to have a child, it cost near 100 000€, are rich people who thought that they could have everything because of their money. The women they pay are poor or modest, they have no work and no other choice.

If I can't have a child, rich or poor I never pay anybody to bear a child for me, and I'm not the only person in this world thinking like that, the international organisation for ealth is against these practices

Do you know the woman? Were you there when they made the agreement? Who says the woman isn't a friend of Perez? You do realise many times these women are close to a couple or do it because they want to help. So I find it strange that you judge based on what you think this woman's situation is and consider this to be the way it must be in real life.

I find the fact that you judge so quickly rather disturbing when you have no idea how it went. You might not choose to do it, that doesn't mean other people shouldn't be allowed to choose this option if they want to. Many people are also against gay marriage and that doesn't make their opinion the truth.

Do you know the woman? Were you there when they made the agreement? Who says the woman isn't a friend of Perez? You do realise many times these women are close to a couple or do it because they want to help. So I find it strange that you judge based on what you think this woman's situation is and consider this to be the way it must be in real life.

I find the fact that you judge so quickly rather disturbing when you have no idea how it went. You might not choose to do it, that doesn't mean other people shouldn't be allowed to choose this option if they want to. Many people are also against gay marriage and that doesn't make their opinion the truth.

I agree with you. I'm sure that's not an easy thing to bear a baby for 9 months and then give him/her to someone else... and maybe it's not fair for people who have not this opportunity beacuse they cannot afford it or something else...

But I think people should always have the right to choose...and that's not fair judging without knowing anything ;)

My position on gay men having babies is the same as my position on gay marriage. I don't think anyone should do either. The world is totally overpopulated and as long as divorce is an easy option marriage is a farce.

But since heterosexuals are continuing to overpopulate and get married/divorced then I could not care less if gay men do the same. As soon as heterosexual couples stop breeding like rabbits and decide that adopting unwanted babies is the only ethical way to become parents then I will say that's what gay wannabe parents should do.

Homosexual can adopt and be good parents, I'm not against that.

I'm against surrogacy for heterosexual and homosexual.

As a woman, I am outraged by the fact that we give more rights to couples straight or gay, as well as rich people who are desperate to have children, whereas women, even in developing countries the majority of them only have the right to vote, prostitution, rent their uterus or a lower-paying job than a man.

I am getting tired of this squabble that is that some are heterosexual child molesters, and other, homosexual perfect parents. This reminds me of stupid people who say that only straight people are good parents.

I don't think we should tolerate everything because people are irresponsible and selfish.

Do you see report about surrogacy? I advice you to see several of it.

There is a different between co parenting: to agree with a woman to have a child with her without living as a couple, sharing the parental link, the mother is the mother, the father is the father homosexual or not.

Homosexual can adopt and be good parents, I'm not against that.

I'm against surrogacy for heterosexual and homosexual.

As a woman, I am outraged by the fact that we give more rights to couples straight or gay, as well as rich people who are desperate to have children, whereas women, even in developing countries the majority of them only have the right to vote, prostitution, rent their uterus or a lower-paying job than a man.

I am getting tired of this squabble that is that some are heterosexual child molesters, and other, homosexual perfect parents. This reminds me of stupid people who say that only straight people are good parents.

I don't think we should tolerate everything because people are irresponsible and selfish.

I am not saying it should be allowed for gay couples. I also mentioned straight people who can't have children. Not everybody WANTS to adopt. And if they wish to have a child of their own then there should be an option to do that.

How is this more selfish than a couple choosing to get a baby the natural way? Shpuldn't we all adopt then if we want to have children?

Do you see report about surrogacy? I advice you to see several of it.

There is a different between co parenting: to agree with a woman to have a child with her without living as a couple, sharing the parental link, the mother is the mother, the father is the father homosexual or not.

It is not a f*cking third world country. In my country and I'm sure in America there are special organisations who support and care for both parties.

Co parenting but not being recognised as a parent? That is bullsh*t. Then the gay person would be nothing more than an uncle. I am against exploiting women but you just fail to see that not every woman who does this is sone pathetic pile of misery.

But I am not going to continue this discussion as you choose to remain narrow-minded. That is ok. I might be considered too tolerant.

Here in the UK, it's not poor people who give their time for surrogacy. Sometimes it's kind family women, who feel for other women who are less fortunate than they are. I think there are strict guidelines here for who is allowed to be a surrogate.

I am not saying it should be allowed for gay couples. I also mentioned straight people who can't have children. Not everybody WANTS to adopt. And if they wish to have a child of their own then there should be an option to do that.

How is this more selfish than a couple choosing to get a baby the natural way? Shouldn't we all adopt then if we want to have children?

Shouldn't we all adopt then if we want to have children?

This was exactely what I was thinking after reading the discusion this afternoon.

Totally agree with Ingie.

How is this more selfish than a couple choosing to get a baby the natural way? Shpuldn't we all adopt then if we want to have children?

Many people go to India to buy surrogacy while orphelina are full of babies and children in this country.If we want a child with sincerity, genes, gender, skin color shouldn't be a criterion.

Here in the UK, it's not poor people who give their time for surrogacy. Sometimes it's kind family women, who feel for other women who are less fortunate than they are. I think there are strict guidelines here for who is allowed to be a surrogate.

In UK not in USA, India, South America,...

Many people go to India to buy surrogacy while orphelina are full of babies and children in this country.If we want a child with sincerity, genes, gender, skin color shouldn't be a criterion.

Oh my god really? This wasn't even the case with Perez so why do you say this? If you want to save those poor children in India, why don't you go all Angelina Jolie and adopt them? Let other people have the freedom to choose.

Oh my god really? This wasn't even the case with Perez so why do you say this? If you want to save those poor children in India, why don't you go all Angelina Jolie and adopt them? Let other people have the freedom to choose.

What freedom for indians women? You provide them a work well paid to give them choice in life, for them to not have to surrogate for rich occidentals.

Geez, is there something in the water today? I go to one thread and there's a deep religious discussion, and then I come here and find an argument over surrogacy! :blink: I'm pretty sure when I went to bed last night this was still Mika Fan Club. I'm going to take a look at the Mikagasmic thread and I better still find lots of photos of Mika with fans drooling over them or else I'm going to think I stepped into a parallel universe of something. :aah:

What freedom for indians women? You provide them a work well paid to give them choice in life, for them to not have to surrogate for rich occidentals.

We are not talking about Indian women. We are talking about America where it is legal and there are laws to make sure it happens in a correct way. I don't know why you keep talking about India.

Bottom line is that Perez has done nothing wrong and I wish him and his baby boy all happiness in the world.

Geez, is there something in the water today? I go to one thread and there's a deep religious discussion, and then I come here and find an argument over surrogacy! :blink: I'm pretty sure when I went to bed last night this was still Mika Fan Club. I'm going to take a look at the Mikagasmic thread and I better still find lots of photos of Mika with fans drooling over them or else I'm going to think I stepped into a parallel universe of something. :aah:

You should know me by now Deb. I do not back away from a good discussion :naughty:. I finished drooling about 5 years ago :glasses2: