Tah Dah - New Song and Discussion

nas

clown in a collar? in a cutter? in a carter? a colour... neither of it would make any sense whatsoever :freak:

also I don't like the "keep my ticket after" sentence, but I don't have a better suggestion so I guess it's right :blink:

I'm pretty sure it's "collar" -- and I was thinking of those big ruffled collars clowns often wear, like this:

Corbis-42-25758522.jpg?size=67&uid=cc63e703-3471-451b-9c01-399157e9dc1b

And I keep going back and forth between "keep my ticket out there" or "keep my ticket after"... but it probably is "after" :dunno:

And it's definitely:

I got the freedom to love

I got the freedom to LEAVE (not live)

So what makes you think he didn't write the lyrics or tune? :blink:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure it's "collar" -- and I was thinking of those big ruffled collars clowns often wear, like this:

Corbis-42-25758522.jpg?size=67&uid=cc63e703-3471-451b-9c01-399157e9dc1b

And I keep going back and forth between "keep my ticket out there" or "keep my ticket after"... but it probably is "after" :dunno:

And it's definitely:

I got the freedom to love

I got the freedom to LEAVE (not live)

So what makes you think he didn't write the lyrics or tune? :blink:

Oh yeah that's a cute collar :naughty:

I just think it's far from his usual style... but I didn't actually mean I didn't think he wrote the lyrics :lmfao:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I found the song very catchy when I first heard it. The rhythm caught me before the lyrics. But once I really heard the lyrics, the song suddenly felt very personal. I know someone else on here said the same thing. I really love this song!! I usually listen to this album when I work out, and I always seem to end on this song. :):thumb_yello:

I found the song very catchy when I first heard it. The rhythm caught me before the lyrics. But once I really heard the lyrics, the song suddenly felt very personal. I know someone else on here said the same thing. I really love this song!! I usually listen to this album when I work out, and I always seem to end on this song. :):thumb_yello:

I ove it very much, too and I agree with you. It has something which moves me inside in a special way, touches my soul. I also think it has a special mening for Mika himself. I would like to hear it live:wub2:

I ove it very much, too and I agree with you. It has something which moves me inside in a special way, touches my soul. I also think it has a special mening for Mika himself. I would like to hear it live:wub2:

As would I! Do you know how often he sings this one live?

As far as I know, he never sang it live:shocked:

Yea he's nvr sung live and I would be willing to bet $ he nvr will..(prove me wrong mika!) :aah: srsly tho I doubt he will.. I've screamed for it at gigs a few times but I give up.. It's not a song he could play without rehearsing in any case...

• 8 months later...