Tah Dah - New Song and Discussion

nas

Yeah I can't understand why two versions of MYH had to be on the album :sneaky2: Tah Dah could've replaced one of them at least. I honestly can't stand MYH at all anymore...

I like both songs but I wouldn't mind having even a third version of MYH. :teehee: To me it is a song that one can play with - unlike Celebrate, for example. I don't understand why there are more versions of it on the album. As for Tah Dah , that one sounds really cool to me and that is why I don't feel the need to hear ianother mix of it...:dunno: So to me it is a more complex picture than liking the song or not. :teehee:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like both songs but I wouldn't mind having even a third version of MYH. :teehee: To me it is a song that one can play with - unlike Celebrate, for example. I don't understand why there are more versions of it on the album. As for Tah Dah , that one sounds really cool to me and that is why I don't feel the need to hear ianother mix of it...:dunno: So to me it is a more complex picture than liking the song or not. :teehee:

It's so weird because I should like MYH because it's electronic and with cool experimental sounds, which I usually love, but I don't know, hmmmm.... But I love Tah Dah :wub2:

Well, maybe your wish will come true. On the Belgian Itunes, the deluxe album says "French version" for MYH :dunno: I can't play a preview yet for that one though.

Well, maybe your wish will come true. On the Belgian Itunes, the deluxe album says "French version" for MYH :dunno: I can't play a preview yet for that one though.

I fear that French won't make it any better x'D We'll see ...

Well if he keeps playing with MYH then it might end up having something that resembles a tune in the end... there's really still room for improvement :aah:

Well if he keeps playing with MYH then it might end up having something that resembles a tune in the end... there's really still room for improvement :aah:

:roftl: to me it is not a song for regular consumption and it is actually music I could listen to for hours on end, probably :teehee: Not a standard pop tune fur sure.

not sure what that may mean...:blink: if he sings it in French I think I will simply laugh though:naughty:

It's so weird because I should like MYH because it's electronic and with cool experimental sounds, which I usually love, but I don't know, hmmmm.... But I love Tah Dah :wub2:

Electronic is not the first adjective I would describe it with - I think I just take it differently. It is probably a love it or hate it song.

MIKA:"S***! I knew I shouldn't let Pharell do that thing to my song.:doh: Now what.:sneaky2: I can't tell him I don't like it and it's a good thing for business to have his name on the record. Oh I know, I'll record another version to show my fans it's not such a bad song, but I'll do it as a so called acoustic version to hide my real intention from Pharell.:naughty: I'm so brilliant! :shun: "

:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by nenartus

i don't think we're suggesting there should be another version of TD, merely that he should've placed it on the standard CD instead of deluxe version..so many ppl won't hear this amazing song :sneaky2:

MIKA:"S***! I knew I shouldn't let Pharell do that thing to my song. Now what.:sneaky2: I can't tell him I don't like it and it's a good thing for business to have his name on the record. Oh I know, I'll record another version to show my fans it's not such a bad song, but I'll do it as a so called acoustic version to hide my real intention from Pharell.:naughty: I'm so brilliant! :shun: "

:mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

you're a genius!! and i think ur right!:naughty:

I hate to say it but it sounds like a Scissor Sisters song to me :aah: And with the title!! Not that I have anything against that band.

I think it's ok, but I'm kind of glad it's not on the main album because we don't need the whole Mika/Scissor Sisters comparisons in the media all over again, that's so 2007 :mikacool:

I hate to say it but it sounds like a Scissor Sisters song to me :aah: And with the title!! Not that I have anything against that band.

I think it's ok, but I'm kind of glad it's not on the main album because we don't need the whole Mika/Scissor Sisters comparisons in the media all over again, that's so 2007 :mikacool:

really?? i only know a few SS songs so i really have nothing to go on...but if TD really sounds like one of their songs i'm about to become a huge SS fan!:aah:

They're not in the booklet but that's what I hear:

It's getting harder and harder to bear

You got me acting like a clown in a ??? don't understand that word

You got me spending all the time I can spare

You got me wasting every dime every dollar

When I stumble and fall

Does it hurt you at all

Will it twist like a knife

For the rest of your life

You think that love's a joke

But there ain't to much to laugh at

And it's all for show

Should i keep my ticket after

Or should I just go

When you're begging for attention

Once the crowd goes home

And there's no one left to listen

Tah Dah!

You got me jumping through a circle of fire

You got me juggling everything that I care for

In your world it's like a cage with a tiger

That's why the the cuts and all the bruises are there for

When I stumble and fall

Does it hurt you at all

Will it twist like a knife

For the rest of your life

And it's all for show

Or should I just go

once the crowd goes home

I've got the freedom to love

I've got the freedom to live

Well now enough is enough

I'm not a trick up your sleeve

I'm not a part of your show

Can't make me pop up and go

One day your curtain will close

I've got to let you know x3

And it's all for show

Or should I just go

once the crowd goes home

Tah Dah

:lmfao: that's exactly the one word I don't get either....damn :aah:

clown in a collar? in a cutter? in a carter? a colour... neither of it would make any sense whatsoever :freak:

also I don't like the "keep my ticket after" sentence, but I don't have a better suggestion so I guess it's right :blink:

I hear collar. It makes sense if he's feeling trapped, and it rhymes with dollar. :thumb_yello:

Yeah might be right... different kind of clown... I'll just strip him of the red nose and put him in a collar instead :blink: Yep that works :naughty:

also I don't like the "keep my ticket after" sentence, but I don't have a better suggestion so I guess it's right :blink:

I think it's right. It fits in with all the references to someone being a performer and their lover standing on the sidelines/acting as part of the audience.

but in that case wouldn't we say with a collar?

No, "in" means you're wearing it.

I think it's right. It fits in with all the references to someone being a performer and their lover standing on the sidelines/acting as part of the audience.

Yeah guess so, I just don't like it :lmfao: I keep going "after WHAT?" :lmfao: