Mika on German TV Sat1, 01.10.2012

mellody

and the winner of the m&g on monday is...

me. :naughty:

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :wub2::fangurl:

i'm really :excite:, i know i've met mika a million times already, but never have won a m+g, i think it's the first time that i can actually be prepared! :shocked::naughty:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!! :woot_jump:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm really :excite:, i know i've met mika a million times already, but never have won a m+g, i think it's the first time that i can actually be prepared! :shocked::naughty:

Great! I'm really happy for you!:huglove:

Congrats!! :kachinga:

thx girls. ;) i got a 2nd call where they told me i can take a +1. :) i'll go with statue, as she's from berlin and it's the only event that comes close to a mika home gig for her this year. and other reasons. anyway, since hasi and bubbles want to come to berlin as well to see mika at the tv studio, i hope statue and me can talk the tv people into letting them in as well. if it's not more than those 2, there might be a chance. ;)

Congratulations!!! Have a great time there!

thx girls. ;) i got a 2nd call where they told me i can take a +1. :) i'll go with statue, as she's from berlin and it's the only event that comes close to a mika home gig for her this year. and other reasons. anyway, since hasi and bubbles want to come to berlin as well to see mika at the tv studio, i hope statue and me can talk the tv people into letting them in as well. if it's not more than those 2, there might be a chance. ;)

:huglove::wub2::fangurl::excite: Thank you! :blush-anim-cl:

I keep everything crossed that Hasi and Bubbles will be let in as well! :nervous:

He sang "Celebrate" 3 times. At the second and the third performance he was much more awake - and seemed to have a lot of fun :D And he started giggling at the China-Boy-part at the second performance because everyone was standing with sunflowers on the stage and someone was waving his sunflower right in front of his face :lmfao:

And it was cute how he read the German question - good pronunciation :P

I have it recorded, so as a backup I can upload it. But I have no time this afternoon and it will be a little bit complicated to get it from the harddrive of the receiver onto my computer, so I will wait first if somebody can do it earlier or in an easier way.

He sang "Celebrate" 3 times. At the second and the third performance he was much more awake - and seemed to have a lot of fun :D And he started giggling at the China-Boy-part at the second performance because everyone was standing with sunflowers on the stage and someone was waving his sunflower right in front of his face :lmfao:

And it was cute how he read the German question - good pronunciation :P

I have it recorded, so as a backup I can upload it. But I have no time this afternoon and it will be a little bit complicated to get it from the harddrive of the receiver onto my computer, so I will wait first if somebody can do it earlier or in an easier way.

Seemed to be fun :wink2: Thank you very much, can't wait to watch your video.

i'm on my way home from berlin and it was a-ma-zing!!! :fangurl::wub2:

it's gonna take me a while to write a report on my phone,so i'll first post the pix, report will follow. ;)

mika with the present i got for him on the oktoberfest. bine,graciosa,tina and mariposa also contributed to it - he loved it! :wub2:

http://twitpic.com/b04ep3

and the pic of us... no, he wasn't talking,he just opened his mouth. :aah:

http://twitpic.com/b0188z

Edited by mellody

it's gonna take me a while to write a report on my phone,so i'll first post the pix, report will follow. ;)

mika with the present i got for him on the oktoberfest. bine,graciosa,tina and mariposa also contributed to it - he loved it! :wub2:

Aaaaw, love your dirndle!

I'm uploading :thumb_yello:

that's good, thankyou. :thumb_yello: i recorded it too but won't be able to upload before tomorrow. saskia has it as well, but guess she will be happy if she doesn't have to convert and cut her recording. ;)

Love the present! And such a smart choice to wear that dress,I really like it! :thumb_yello: