Hey everyone... again!

Nollaig

I haven't been here in a loooong time, so I figure I'll say howdy again because there's probably a ton of new faces since the last time I was here! Is anyone I remember still here?!

Anyway, I'm Noll, I'm 24, Irish and I've been a fan of Mika's for years, but a desire to talk about the new album inspired me to get posting on here again. And I'm determined to stick around this time!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been here in a loooong time, so I figure I'll say howdy again because there's probably a ton of new faces since the last time I was here! Is anyone I remember still here?!

Anyway, I'm Noll, I'm 24, Irish and I've been a fan of Mika's for years, but a desire to talk about the new album inspired me to get posting on here again. And I'm determined to stick around this time!

Hello :bye:

Welcome back. It's nice to see another Irish fan here. There are so few of us. Did you see him perform on Arthur's Day?

Thanks everyone! :blush-anim-cl:

Hello :bye:

Welcome back. It's nice to see another Irish fan here. There are so few of us. Did you see him perform on Arthur's Day?

Hi Teresa! No I didn't, because I'm living in Cork. I've a friend who works for TG4, he interviewed Mika on Arthur's Day, and I figured if Mika was doing interviews on Arthur's afternoon in Dublin, he was probably performing there. Did you see him? I'm hoping if he does an Irish show with the new album I'll get to see him then - I've never seen him live!!

Thanks everyone! :blush-anim-cl:

Hi Teresa! No I didn't, because I'm living in Cork. I've a friend who works for TG4, he interviewed Mika on Arthur's Day, and I figured if Mika was doing interviews on Arthur's afternoon in Dublin, he was probably performing there. Did you see him? I'm hoping if he does an Irish show with the new album I'll get to see him then - I've never seen him live!!

Yes myself and 3 other MFCers went along. Twas a great night. I think after the great reception he got he will do a show here. :thumb_yello:

Check out the Arthurs Dat thread. There are some fabulous pics of him along the Liffey boardwalk.

Has the TG4 interview been aired yet?

If I had been in Dublin I would have gone, but I had work on Friday morning and I had no idea where he'd be anyway. I'll definitely check out the thread!

The TG4 interview won't be aired for a while, it's now a stock interview. Apparently he's not charting here at the moment or something, so they'll use the interview in the future when it's relevant. That's what my friend told me. I was like HGJDHFKDHGJF AIR IT. He has no say in it though.

If I had been in Dublin I would have gone, but I had work on Friday morning and I had no idea where he'd be anyway. I'll definitely check out the thread!

The TG4 interview won't be aired for a while, it's now a stock interview. Apparently he's not charting here at the moment or something, so they'll use the interview in the future when it's relevant. That's what my friend told me. I was like HGJDHFKDHGJF AIR IT. He has no say in it though.

Well hopefully it won't be long before he's in the charts here again and we'll get to see it.

I don't know if you remember me, but I remember you (well, your username)! :naughty:

Welcome back! :huglove:

• 2 weeks later...