The Fonda, Los Angeles, USA - 22 October 2012 - REPORTS / PICTURES / VIDEOS

mellody

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all your pics are amazing!! especially this one!

thanks!

more:

My brother-in-law took some pictures.

Sunday he only took pictures of my sister in the choir, so monday i told him "take pictures of Mika!!!" so he did....or he tried atleast. :huh:

photo2-2.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

17.jpg

12.jpg

Found this on on facebook but i love it.

new.jpg

It was the best night of my life!

Thanks so much for your report Lucy. I loved every word of it. It sounds so incredible and you look ecstatic in the pics. :fangurl:

I know not every fan will get to experience something like this but that's what makes it so special for the ones who get the chance.

I was really happy with how respectful everyone was. We had fun backstage and were kind of crazy but no one was obnoxious or weird to mika/his family/crew. We talked to people but didnt push. No one bothered Mika if he wasn't talking to us. No one even dared bring a camera out until the very end. And it was amazing. I hope every choir is the same.

I got that sense with the choir in NYC as well. We went into the VIP area after the show and the choir was being treated and acting like they were performers and not fans.

Actually I was proud of MFC too because they were not acting like crazy fans either. It was only random people jumping on Mika and demanding pics, etc. between the crew/family and when he came to us. It's such a great experience when Mika and everyone around him are relaxed and he's not just signing autographs and taking pics. I think some people have a hard time even imagining what that's like and it only takes one or two people for things to turn into something else.

Also if you are in a future choir. Just watch him, he will direct you.

Ha, I think that is not only the job of the choir, but everyone in the front row! :teehee: I am always waiting for cues from Mika. We were at a TV show and they brought us in to be the "the Mika fans" to get everyone pumped up during his performances but I think if you're taking up a front row space you should be doing that at gigs as well.

Also don't get butthurt. He didn't really treat us like fans until the end. We had a job to do and we were representing HIM and he wants the show to be perfect so if you get angry face :mad:....just be better!

I would take that as a compliment and an honour. :wink2:

Thanks again for your report. It's wonderful to share your experience and I think you've got some great advice for anyone else who gets to be in the choir. :flowers2:

Me and Mika

photo2-3.jpg

This is a fabulous photo! Love his bow tie! :wub2: Where did THAT come from? :naughty:

I absolutely love your report, too, Lucy! Especially this bit:

Anyways after that I heard Mika asking tim "wheres Lucia? Whos Lucia" adn he pointed to me and i was last coming out of the dressing room anyways. So i was like "oh Im Lucia. Im Lucy. Im new!" and he grabbed my arm and said "Hi!" and I didnt know what to do so i grabbed his arm and it was so awkward! He asked me where i was standing and then left. I died.

When i came back my sister was like "where the hell were you!" and i was like "um...i cant" :swoon:

I *so* know that feeling! :blush-anim-cl:

I was really happy with how respectful everyone was. We had fun backstage and were kind of crazy but no one was obnoxious or weird to mika/his family/crew. We talked to people but didnt push. No one bothered Mika if he wasn't talking to us. No one even dared bring a camera out until the very end. And it was amazing. I hope every choir is the same.

That's so nice to hear, and I'm so glad that everyone in your group "got it."

When we had our little meet-up with Mika last week, I was so glad that all the MFCers there were chill -- it was a great contrast to when Mika had come out after the show the night before, when people were crushing up against him so much that I couldn't even move out of the way. I didn't even want an autograph or anything, I was just standing there, and I was swept up in the crowd. Not cool, and definitely not conducive to a nice little moment with Mika. :sneaky2:

But it was amazing! To cue off of him and help the show go on! Its such an amazing experience. Thank You MIKA!

I'm so happy for you! You waited a long time for such a special treat! :huglove:

Some of the guys told him that they were afraid of hitting each other becasue we are so close. And he was like "WHo cares!?? If anything this is the time TO hit someone in the face!! BE Fearless! FEARLESS!" and on that last "fearless" one of the giant balloons they were blowing up behind us pops! and everyone like yells and jumps and it was perfect becasue then Mika said "NO! I SAID FEARLESS!!!" haha It was like a scene from a movie.

LOL, that bit made me nearly fall off my chair laughing! :lmao:

thanks for your pix and especially the detailled report, loved reading about your super-special choir experience! :wub2:

I would take that as a compliment and an honour. :wink2:

oh yea, definitely!

That's so nice to hear, and I'm so glad that everyone in your group "got it."

When we had our little meet-up with Mika last week, I was so glad that all the MFCers there were chill -- it was a great contrast to when Mika had come out after the show the night before, when people were crushing up against him so much that I couldn't even move out of the way. I didn't even want an autograph or anything, I was just standing there, and I was swept up in the crowd. Not cool, and definitely not conducive to a nice little moment with Mika. :sneaky2:

I'm so happy for you! You waited a long time for such a special treat! :huglove:

Yea, I know its so great when everything is just so chill. I haven't been in crazyness around Mika, but ive heard stories. yuck!

thanks! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: And yes it was a long time coming but it was so worth the wait. I couldn't have asked for a better Mika experience.

Funny, the rest of the choir told me that my sister couldn't even LOOK at Mika without crying on Sunday because she felt guilty being there when i wasn't. Apparently she told them the story about the Oakland show 3 years ago where the mfc went for a M&G but she was mad/sick and forced me to go home. That was something she felt guilty abut for 3 ****ing years! And that's why she was like "im getting you into that choir!" :teehee: well, it worked. And when we all left everyone was like "so, is she forgiven?" DUH!

Also i have to mention i think i had like the best deal becasue I got to WATCH the show from center barricade the 1st night, and sing in the choir the 2nd! I was the only one in the choir that actually got to see the show! it was perfect! :hi5:

OH and they showed a clip of the choir on AXS TV! The bad news is IM THE ONLY ONE NOT IN THE SHOT! haha :doh:My entire body is covered by my sisters big head! oh well.

I haven't found it online yet. I was the only from the choir that saw it on tv so they made me record it with my phone! You may have to turn it up a bit.

[YOUTUBE]15mGTCfotH4[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by BangBangLou

OH and they showed a clip of the choir on AXS TV! The bad news is IM THE ONLY ONE NOT IN THE SHOT! haha :doh:My entire body is covered by my sisters big head! oh well.

I haven't found it online yet. I was the only from the choir that saw it on tv so they made me record it with my phone! You may have to turn it up a bit.

[YOUTUBE]15mGTCfotH4[/YOUTUBE]

it's lovely hearing him talk about the polka dots and seeing everyone rehearsing! thanks for the video:flowers2: