Hi from Portugal :)

Jimdc

Hi, my name is Joana and I'm almost 23 years old!

First time I saw Mika live was in 2010 and I have to be true, I didn't know him or his music, my friend drag me to his show!! I have to thank him sooooo much!!! Since that night I'm completely addicted to Mika :) I had the most amazing time and I didn't even knew the music...only a GREAT singer does that to me!!!

Last time I saw him was in August this year...what can I say??? AMAZING has expected!! :D

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First time I saw Mika live was in 2010 and I have to be true, I didn't know him or his music, my friend drag me to his show!! I have to thank him sooooo much!!! Since that night I'm completely addicted to Mika :) I had the most amazing time and I didn't even knew the music...only a GREAT singer does that to me!!!

Last time I saw him was in August this year...what can I say??? AMAZING has expected!! :D

Hello Joana welcome to the MFC!!!

Have a lot of fun here :wink2:

btw, I know you from twitter :naughty:

welcome.jpg

Oi Joana, divirta-se muito aqui :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Aqui está o thread dos fãs de Portugal

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3823300

se quiser passar pelo thread dos brazucas tbm, será muito bem vinda

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25984

Oláááááá aqui também! :naughty::huglove:

Bem-vinda! Diverte-te por aqui, e se precisares de qualquer coisa, apita! :wink2:

Era para ir mas o meu amigo não vai poder ir porque tem apresentação de um trabalho na universidade e ir sozinha para Lisboa é complicado, não há depois coimboios e teria de passar lá a noite. Se tivesse companhia passava lá a noite na boa, mas assim não dá, até em termos de dinheiro... :(