4 hours ago, QueenBigFat said:

Oh. OH. Ohmygod.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

sigh.

to which Silver said

Everyone ends up here :naughty:

When I first discovered this fellow, it was by stumbling on his Paris Public Broadcasting Network concert where he looked….I don’t know how else to say it…not like this. I described him in my introduction as having slicked back hair, a goofy bucked teeth grin, and standing stiffly while wearing what looked like a fitted mylar suit. I had, I think, seen some of his early US tv appearance but did not like him then, and was clueless about him. Truly I have not ever seen any images or videos of him looking like that since. But his music hooked me…so I started researching him. It wasn’t long before I saw the pictures of him online. And that moment? That you refer to? Hit me right between the eyes. Among all the ways I love him—-his warmth and kindness and thrilling performances—I truly feel he is the most beautiful man I have ever seen. (Well, with maybe a tie with Christopher Reeve)

Edited by QueenBigFat
Correction: I said he was wearing what looked like a fitted mylar padded mailer.😆
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2023 at 8:09 AM, Hero said:

Oof, that look. :swoon:

356265322_288449000312940_4995317803227081007_n.thumb.jpg.b77163f3a7e34b13afee386fb2fdd8a1.jpg.10bceca03e8e29e71b62ef4dca86b326.jpg 

MMmm...  raspberry ripple delight...  :drool:

parkjawook_ARENA_HOMMEKorea_07_2023_(14).jpg.f1790d8b85af0bd0406d464fec65304f.thumb.jpg.4e63e6d075a941af916d5d9d590d64d1.jpg

I don’t think I saw these before?! Especially not the 2nd one, I’m sure I’d remember turning my phone around to see him right side up, and i’d def remember this suit.

I really don’t think I’ve seen these photos BUT if I did and don’t remember it’s because of his foot. :blink: My brain definitely would have blocked it from my memory. Why isn’t he wearing a normal shoe XD

• Like 1

I am gonna say something weird.

(ok, I heard that! :lol3:)

Having seen about a hundred skillion pictures of Mika by now, I have come to the conclusion that the ones where he is trying to give the camera those come hither looks are my least favorites. And, to me, the least sexy. The most sexy for me are the ones like that B&W posted recently—a casual but intense side shot of him, with his hair falling forward, not looking at the camera.

image.jpeg.f2c3e1dd703069ce900e23cd6c2f3059.jpeg

Or the glam modeling shots of his serious face, not particularly staged. And the ones that move me the most are when he is smiling in response to something that moved him or made him genuinely happy.
image.jpeg.fde8d5ed3e201010cdbbc746b4abaab9.jpeg

Note I am only talking still shots here. Mika in motion is an entirely other life experience. (Kreacher):bow:

Edited by QueenBigFat
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, kreacher said:

I don’t think I saw these before?! Especially not the 2nd one, I’m sure I’d remember turning my phone around to see him right side up, and i’d def remember this suit.

I really don’t think I’ve seen these photos BUT if I did and don’t remember it’s because of his foot. :blink: My brain definitely would have blocked it from my memory. Why isn’t he wearing a normal shoe XD

I... I never noticed his shoe in that picture before. :blush:

• Haha 2

On 3/13/2021 at 12:29 PM, Hero said:

Must. Not. Lick. Screen

Hero, you said this two and a half years ago.

This is me, giving you  a standing ovulation: best reaction in the history of MFC!!!!!

• Haha 3

On 12/11/2023 at 11:52 PM, QueenBigFat said:

Hero, you said this two and a half years ago.

This is me, giving you  a standing ovulation: best reaction in the history of MFC!!!!!

A standing ovulation??

It's been a while. :lmfao: 

• Haha 2