• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Hero said:

*Gulp* Trying very hard not to say unsuitable things right now...   ffffff....      :swoon::lustslow:

Me too! Need strong will power once again! :biggrin2:   :wub2:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hero said:

*Gulp* Trying very hard not to say unsuitable things right now...   ffffff....      :swoon::lustslow:

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Me too! Need strong will power once again! :biggrin2:   :wub2:

:naughty: :das: 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

934645_391445564290811_41411283_n_zpsa56ed718.jpg

There's just something about black and white pictures of Mika that really accentuates the beauty of his face :swoon:

Those eyelashes, the neck, the 5 o'clock shadow...  oh my, will power is waning!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

There's just something about black and white pictures of Mika that really accentuates the beauty of his face :swoon:

Those eyelashes, the neck, the 5 o'clock shadow...  oh my, will power is waning!

Totally agree! 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Vero Bott said:

Night night 😉🥰

I mean, I had to share this very special curl with you ❤️

IMG_20231001_224106_627~2.jpg

Ooooh so special! :cloud:

I want to reach into the picture and touch the curl!

Meanwhile Mika:...

20231001_222424.thumb.png.165d0eaceb1e5fdfa7a0aa9c2a339a89.png

So what?! BITE ME! :biggrin2:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

This exact tweet came to my mind too because I had the same thoughts! :lol3: And I agree, this curl is hands (or fingers) down worth the bite! :lmfao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

13 minutes ago, Vero Bott said:

This exact tweet came to my mind too because I had the same thoughts! :lol3: And I agree, this curl is hands (or fingers) down worth the bite! :lmfao:

Haha, this is pretty much what I replied to his Tweet back then, something like "that might be worth it" 😅 :lmfao: 🙈

He'd have to eat a lot of fingers... :teehee: Luckily we wouldn't do it without his permission, and luckily those who do it when he comes in the crowd for BG still have their fingers (although the look on Mika's face when that happens suggests that he'd actually like to do what he said in his tweet - and I can't blame him! :fisch:)

I miss tweets (or replies, could be on IG / Tiktok too) like that. :cloud:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

Haha, this is pretty much what I replied to his Tweet back then, something like "that might be worth it" 😅 :lmfao: 🙈

He'd have to eat a lot of fingers... :teehee: Luckily we wouldn't do it without his permission, and luckily those who do it when he comes in the crowd for BG still have their fingers (although the look on Mika's face when that happens suggests that he'd actually like to do what he said in his tweet - and I can't blame him! :fisch:)

I miss tweets like that. :cloud:

That's for sure, I wouldn't do it in real life, ever - and hate seeing some people disrespectfully touching him in the crowd, I would even encourage Mika to bite those "touchers", at least once, you know, as a warning sign, one finger would be enough! :lol3:❤️ 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

For all those reasons, I love this pic

licmbw.jpg

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Vero Bott said:

That's for sure, I wouldn't do it in real life, ever - and hate seeing some people disrespectfully touching him in the crowd, I would even encourage Mika to bite those "touchers", at least once, you know, as a warning sign, one finger would be enough! :lol3:❤️ 

... and actually, he could even conquer the heavy metal scene by such move - I mean, Ozzy had the bat, Mika would have a finger (so Mika Fingerman, not Penniman anymore)!

Okay, I guess I need some sleep :lmfao:

• Haha 2

I checked back a few pages and did not see this. It is from the Indeed Empathy special, where in my view he is the sexiest and most beautiful of any video I have seen….and here, playing the drums in Love Today, he has an expression I have not seen anywhere else… intense. Beyond gorgeous on every level, and that’s saying a lot regarding someone who is beautiful about 80% of the time (the other 20% he’s just adorable)

Not the best image. Screenshot. The who drum solo is worth posting but I didn’t know how! 

IMG_0790.jpeg

Edited by QueenBigFat
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dreamy_Queen said:

Gosh, this thread lasts for 11 years???

I remember the time when the new gasmic thread started every month or so 🤣

Yes - but look at how many active fans there were then.   (Though I seem to remember most of the posts and screenshots were from DA :naughty: )

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dreamy_Queen said:

Gosh, this thread lasts for 11 years???

I remember the time when the new gasmic thread started every month or so 🤣

20 minutes ago, silver said:

And of course there was a limit to how many posts could be in a thread, so there was a reason to keep starting new ones.

Right, back then when a thread got too long, it took a really long time to load and slowed everything down. That's not as much an issue now. But if you'd like to start a new thread, feel free -- just let us know and we'll close this one, so we don't have two going on at the same time. :thumb_yello:

• Like 1