28 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Is is me or does this look a bit strange? (Don't send me to NC please I didn't say anything :stifle: ) Screenshot_20220927-225320_Opera.thumb.jpg.6bb5c89e856ed45c713cb94744a54aea.jpg

I think I get what you mean, but strange in a good way right?

He looks almost like he's glowing in the top picture.

And comparing it to the last picture I shared here, it's safe to say that Mika knows what Man-scaping is! :teehee:

• Haha 1

Just now, silver said:

basel28.thumb.jpg.58c3cc11a9808b01ab1182598915295e.jpg

Can't believe I just zoomed in on this picture to see if the band around his waist is a belt or the top of his boxers 😅

Now I'm the one glowing... :sweatdrop:

It's definitely a belt btw!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Can't believe I just zoomed in on this picture to see if the band around his waist is a belt or the top of his boxers 😅

Now I'm the one glowing... :sweatdrop:

It's definitely a belt btw!

Ooh, now there's a fun pastime. :naughty:

On 9/26/2022 at 8:38 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

This could well be around else where but I've only just come across this today...

gallery_5253_8_1429838706_1196.thumb.jpg.75e7b2ae93bb6ec92df7d3aefc205af3.jpg

I have no words for how I feel about this picture... :teehee:

(or maybe I do, but I need serious willpower not to type what's actually in my mind...)

Willpower still waning...

20220929_191943.jpg.009062b8bb1fa8f56e82bb14e2b581ed.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, PoodleSnow said:

@Hero Just noticed that this place made me to lose my mind and I responded to the wrong person at first :doh: To summarise my experience here; his pant’s waistline keeps getting higher every year. I’m just wandering is it going to stop one day! Secondly I’m surprised how low-key you were about him being naked and covered in a silver glitter in Casa Mika :dunno: and for the last. In this place my picture with covered eyes, looks so much different :lol:

Well...

He now wears looser trousers than the tight groin crushers of his younger years. Maybe he no longer needs their help in achieving the high notes? Or maybe he's realised it's healthier to have circulation in those parts. Anyway, the higher waistline gives more security for dancing in his style. :teehee:

Oh, there was silver glitter? I didn't notice. :naughty:

Ahh, you're still young. Stick around, and be educated. With this group it's a given. :eek::lol3:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, PoodleSnow said:

Maybe  he finally learned what kind of trousers he doesn't break in every show. :lmfao: And about the glitter.  Maybe others were too focused to some other details :wags_finger: but as a craftmaker myself I was so intersted how they used diamonds with loose glitter covering everything it touched.

Everything? :das:

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...