Now we have officially the most chickeny pic of the Mikahistory! :mf_rosetinted:

I was just thinking: only an MFCer could find a pic of Mika holding a raw chicken gasmic...

Why is his tie firmly tucked in his pants, by the way? Is that fashionable nowadays?

I was just thinking: only an MFCer could find a pic of Mika holding a raw chicken gasmic...

Why is his tie firmly tucked in his pants, by the way? Is that fashionable nowadays?

Of course, only an MFCer who giggles when he hears the word Chicken :naughty:

Gosh, if look at this tie as at some freudistic symbol :aah:

Of course, only an MFCer who giggles when he hears the word Chicken :naughty:

Gosh, if look at this tie as at some freudistic symbol :aah:

In my defence... I only noticed it when I read your post, and had scrolled so much that I could only see the lower part of the picture :blush-anim-cl:

It's not tucked on his pants,it's just looking like that,the end of the tie it's cut straight,not as usual :teehee: (not that I had the same confusion at first :mf_rosetinted: )

MikaPaul5_zps53649230.jpg

It's not tucked on his pants,it's just looking like that,the end of the tie it's cut straight,not as usual :teehee: (not that I had the same confusion at first :mf_rosetinted: )

MikaPaul5_zps53649230.jpg

Of course, a straight tie, how very logical! Must have been the only thing that was straight in that show... I guess I shouldn't ask if this is fashionable nowadays, since probably the answer will involve the word Mikafashion or Mikaish :doh:

• Like 1

Of course, a straight tie, how very logical! Must have been the only thing that was straight in that show... I guess I shouldn't ask if this is fashionable nowadays, since probably the answer will involve the word Mikafashion or Mikaish :doh:

:lmfao::lmao:

A tie cut strait? :shocked:

Gosh, thinking in freudistic terms :blush-anim-cl:

Just joking :pinkbow:

Sorry,couldn't find another word :mf_rosetinted: Anyway,I was more shocked by his fashionable way of wearing the shirt tucked in his underwear :doh:

321183_10151238212643040_1997324739_n.jpg