*sigh* :tears:

You know, these days will be 6 years since I saw GK on TV!

I didn't fell in love immediately with Mika, but I was conquered by his sunny behaviour and it forced me to search for his songs. When the next day I found Relax, I was listening to it over and over like demented. So, everything started like this.

So, I'm officially a Mikafan for 6 years!

That's why I want to recall how did he look 5-6 years ago.

But the best thing is that now he looks better :naughty:

0_3d2bf_8b27430a_XL

0_3d24f_821b6124_L

0_3d36e_a1dff7a0_XL

0_4bdd8_f216679e_XL

0_8774a_879e8911_XL

You know, these days will be 6 years since I saw GK on TV!

I didn't fell in love immediately with Mika, but I was conquered by his sunny behaviour and it forced me to search for his songs. When the next day I found Relax, I was listening to it over and over like demented. So, everything started like this.

So, I'm officially a Mikafan for 6 years!

That's why I want to recall how did he look 5-6 years ago.

But the best thing is that now he looks better :naughty:

0_3d2bf_8b27430a_XL

0_3d24f_821b6124_L

0_3d36e_a1dff7a0_XL

0_4bdd8_f216679e_XL

0_8774a_879e8911_XL

:clap: congrats!!! :yay: agree, he looks better now :wub2: I'm a baby Mika fan, July will be my 3rd anniversary as a MFCer :blush-anim-cl:

:clap: congrats!!! :yay: agree, he looks better now :wub2: I'm a baby Mika fan, July will be my 3rd anniversary as a MFCer :blush-anim-cl:

The worst thing is that we just downloaded his album at torrents when it even wasn't officially on! (or 1-2 days after, I can't remember - in the beginning of February.). And listened to it literally on repeat!

So, that's why, feeling guilty, I bought 2 DeLuxes this year :naughty::naughty::naughty: The one I'm listening , and the other is just gorgeously laying near my bed :mf_rosetinted:

The worst thing is that we just downloaded his album at torrents when it even wasn't officially on! (or 1-2 days after, I can't remember - in the beginning of February.). And listened to it literally on repeat!

So, that's why, feeling guilty, I bought 2 DeLuxes this year :naughty::naughty::naughty: The one I'm listening , and the other is just gorgeously laying near my bed :mf_rosetinted:

You bought two deluxe versions? english and...what else?

You bought two deluxe versions? english and...what else?

Both English. The first I bought on Spanish Amazon, but didn't liked the design, didn't look like authentic. So, when I was in FNAC, I saw the CD that looked like the real DeLuxes that I saw in interet, and I wasn't able to restrain myself.