22 minutes ago, Hero said:

And this... Thank you @Mikasister

tumblr_2535f30428fbbc73bd28e708c0103fa1_ea4ae801_1280.thumb.jpg.00c84fe3f7cfe42f8bb5ff136912410a.jpg

Oh Mika don't cover your ears like that :no:

Don't you want to know w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶e̶'̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶?̶

err.. I mean all the nice things we say about you! 😉

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Don't you want to know w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶e̶'̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶?̶

Ah, that's sweet. What would you like to do with him? Does it involve Nutella? :pinkbow:  :devil:   :angelnot:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Hero said:

Ah, that's sweet. What would you like to do with him? Does it involve Nutella? :pinkbow:  :devil:   :angelnot:

It would, but I seem to have used it all from the other day... :teehee:

Mdc2mG6.thumb.jpg.8b809c9db0a122f219de50967fa1330f.jpg

I do have plenty of ice cream though!

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

4 hours ago, Hero said:

9 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

It would, but I seem to have used it all from the other day... :teehee:

Mdc2mG6.thumb.jpg.8b809c9db0a122f219de50967fa1330f.jpg

I do have plenty of ice cream though!

:facepalm:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Hero said:

:biggrin2: you missed that chat yesterday. Look on the previous page. For once I didn't start it! :naughty:

You know that 

Nutella-Defined.thumb.jpg.b99b699febc403

plus

311883-2046043277506-1437138365-31635766

It means naughty corner  :naughty:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

You know that 

Nutella-Defined.thumb.jpg.b99b699febc403

plus

311883-2046043277506-1437138365-31635766

It means naughty corner  :naughty:

Ah, really? Well, @Prisca started it by talking about her chocolate client. And @TinyLove_CJ mentioned chocolate melting on bodies. 

Looks like the NC will be busy! :naughty:

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Well, @Prisca started it by talking about her chocolate client.

Really, you want to send me to the NC just because I talked about chocolate? :blink:

It must look really bad there because no one has been there for a long time and now you are desperately looking for someone to clean the place. :pinkbow:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

Really, you want to send me to the NC just because I talked about chocolate? :blink:

It must look really bad there because no one has been there for a long time and now you are desperately looking for someone to clean the place. :pinkbow:

Oh it's filthy. Absolutely filthy. :devil:

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Prisca said:

I did not mention to you, it was Hero who indirectly sent you to the NC and also Mika. Remember he's reading the forum 

8040656404_a143084cc7_b_zpsc9a6784a.thumb.jpg.caab12777f42513af025a15adc60c0ee.jpg

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Mikasister said:

I did not mention to you, it was Hero who indirectly sent you to the NC and also Mika. Remember he's reading the forum 

8040656404_a143084cc7_b_zpsc9a6784a.thumb.jpg.caab12777f42513af025a15adc60c0ee.jpg

I didn't mention Mika either. :crybaby:

On 6/4/2021 at 8:09 PM, Prisca said:

I'm just doing a post-editing for my chocolate client. Though, I'm not sure if that's the right thread to tell that. :angelnot:

On 6/4/2021 at 9:19 PM, Prisca said:

Ah, I guess I forgot to mention something important, the client sells as well ice cream. :licks_lips:

sommer-eis-smilie-012.gif

In the gasmics thread? You know what you did. :naughty: Don't be scared of the NC. I've been there for hours and made it dirtier, yet haven't been told to clean up yet. :teehee:

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Hero said:

In the gasmics thread? You know what you did. :naughty: Don't be scared of the NC. I've been there for hours and made it dirtier, yet haven't been told to clean up yet. :teehee:

OK, I'll go later there and help @TinyLove_CJ cleaning and you can come as well. :wink2:

• Haha 4

Saw lots of activity on this thread, thought I better come to check it out. :teehee:

You know what's funny? It used to be that the moderators sent members to the Naughty Corner when they were, you know, being naughty. Now you send yourselves here - you're self-correcting! :lmao:

• Haha 7

4 hours ago, Hero said:

In the gasmics thread? You know what you did. :naughty: 

Yes, I wanted to throw a party and not land in the NC. :yes:

Anyway, I don't get this thread. :hypo:

Posting pictures of Mika half naked isn't a problem, but when you talk about chocolate, you land in the NC. :blink:  :naughty:

Anyway, I don't think that what I said, was sooooo bad, but your imaginations, ladies. :yes:

In any case, if you think I'm cleaning the NC on my own, forget it (it's been a while since C.J. was there, I don't think, she is there anymore). I'll take Mika himself with me to help cleaning. :naughty::devil:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Yes, I wanted to throw a party and not land in the NC. :yes:

Anyway, I don't get this thread. :hypo:

Posting pictures of Mika half naked isn't a problem, but when you talk about chocolate, you land in the NC. :blink:  :naughty:

Anyway, I don't think that what I said, was sooooo bad, but your imaginations, ladies. :yes:

In any case, if you think I'm cleaning the NC on my own, forget it (it's been a while since C.J. was there, I don't think, she is there anymore). I'll take Mika himself with me to help cleaning. :naughty::devil:

True :yes: I'm guilty of that too :naughty:

• Haha 5