Coldplaying forum, rate Mika in their Top 200 albums of 2012.

RAK1

I found this on Twitter.

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5496407&postcount=24

It seems a lot of Coldplay fans have much love for Mika, voting The Origin Of Love #56 in their Top 200 albums.

It really heartened me to see this, as I never expected the average Coldplay fan to even like Mika let alone listen to his music (I know we have Coldplay fans here, I like them myself, but I mean hardcore fans.)

It fills me with a lot more hope now, seeing this:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's great! I'm not that surprised though. I went to the Coldplay gig in Paris this Autumn and while we were queuing Grace Kelly and EMD were played from inside the stadium. Most people sang along and even cheered when they heard the first notes :wink2:

i saw their show this summer, and they had lots of cool gadgets - not only huge balloons like mika, but fireworks and bracelets that were given out to everyone in the crowd and then blinked in sync with the music in different colours. that looked amazing and i could totally imagine mika doing something like that if he ever does another stadium gig like pdp! so although i'm not a huge coldplay fan myself (they're ok, but wouldn't buy their CD's), them and mika do have a few things in common. :wink2: good to hear that some of their fans like mika as well! :wub2:

I'm a proud Coldplayer and Mikafreaka :wub2::wub2:

I'm on the forum like Raya and I even voted (put him at 1# btw) :teehee:

:hi5:

I would have done it too, too bad I have less and less time every day to access the web :/ Count your vote as if it was mine.

Edited by RayaBadran

This is great news :D i told my sister about it because she likes Coldplay & i got her into Mika. she isnt on any forums though.

There's even a Mika thread but it died a while before TOOL was released.

You could revive it :teehee: