Ciao :D

Mika Freaks

Hello everyone!!:biggrin2: I'm back after 2 years because my old profile was deleted.

I love mika obviously and follow it for 3 and a half years. I love hearing "blame it on the girls." I saw Mika for the first time in Padua November 9, 2012, in Italy.it was a beautiful day .. his voice and his smile .. it was so perfect. :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone!!:biggrin2: I'm back after 2 years because my old profile was deleted.

I love mika obviously and follow it for 3 and a half years. I love hearing "blame it on the girls." I saw Mika for the first time in Padua November 9, 2012, in Italy.it was a beautiful day .. his voice and his smile .. it was so perfect. :blush-anim-cl:

Welcome to the Mika Fan Club!

If you were a member 2 years ago, your account would still be here, as we do NOT delete accounts. Perhaps you forgot your password or your username? :dunno:

if you remember your username, we can reset your password & you can take back that account.

Let me know

Thanks! :blush-anim-cl:

Thank you all for the welcome back :group_hug:

The old account told me that I could not enter! maybe it's because I entered not by much!!now I have this new account and nobody me delete it :wink2:

:mikalove::mikalove::mikalove::mikalove::mikalove: <---- ahahha so cuteeeee ahah ♥

no, the amount of times you came on the forum wouldn't turn off your account... i'm sure it's still in existance

it probably has something to do with your password.

what was your previous username?

it seems to me that I could go with the email on the old site, maybe I'm wrong and I can not get in because I have to remember my old username!!

I'll try to remember... :no:

ah! no, you had to use the username... but if you remember the email address you registered with, we could trace it & close it.

maybe you are confusing it with mikasounds site? :dunno:

either way, you are here now :yay:

Ciaaaaaaao! Mi hanno attivato il profilo e finalmente ti posso scrivere!:winner_second_h4h: Oh ben tornata comunque : Mikalove:

Ciao Ele benvenuta!

perchè non apri anche tu un tuo thread così puoi farti conoscere sul forum?

e vienici a trovare nel thread italiano quando vuoi, il link è nella mia firma :wink2: