Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I felt like I was b****ed out. Grace said she would come hang out with me if I gave her my big cookie but then I gave her my cookie and she called me a b**** :'(

lolololol that's not true. XD And you gave me your cookie to pay me back for stealing an ice cream thing I bought. :naughty:

which ones have you already accounted for? I have so many OTPs... I can definitely suggest one. :naughty::naughty:

So far I have..

Johnlock

Destiel

Sabriel

Thorki

Rose and Ten

Peeniss

I'm looking for one or two more. I'm trying to think of the most popular ships but my mind is a blank! :aah:

Yeah! Totally forgot about that one. :aah:

Thanks, I should be all set then.

Yeah, I need crazy hair to match my crazy personality. :mf_rosetinted:

Well, I dont see Merlin as much as SuperWhoLock so I guess that would be why :naughty: no problem! I cant wait to see it. :teehee:

So far I have..

Johnlock

Destiel

Sabriel

Thorki

Rose and Ten

Peeniss

I'm looking for one or two more. I'm trying to think of the most popular ships but my mind is a blank! :aah:

The last one cracks me up :naughty: lololololo xDDDDDDDDD

I have a dirty mindxDDDD

Well' date=' I dont see Merlin as much as SuperWhoLock so I guess that would be why :naughty: no problem! I cant wait to see it. :teehee:[/quote']

I don't watch Merlin or Supernatural but I know the ships way too much than I should :blink: I think I'm going to start watching Merlin soon though, when I have more time. :aah:

Ditto. Sometimes I feel like going mad!!! :dance_man::woot_jump::boing::hypo::pbjt::

Good. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't watch Merlin or Supernatural but I know the ships way too much than I should :blink: I think I'm going to start watching Merlin soon though, when I have more time. :aah:

Good. :mf_rosetinted:

It's awesome. :mf_rosetinted: Shes a supa phyco, this girl. She speaks about herself in the third person. But she's awesome. And fat. And jolly. And nice. Like Santa.