Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's Lonely Island SNL Parody. :aah: Its making fun of YOLO, don't give up on society just yet!

:doh:

I knoq. I think I'm going to give it a break for a while. If I fail again, I have to wait a month.:naughty:

Did you study like I told you too? :mf_rosetinted:

I studied the parts I failed yesterday.:naughty:

It's the damn school signs that throw me off. I swear they weren't on my first test that I passed.

You get to take it again? Don't you have to wait two weeks?

Yeah! And no. It's just the written. They're treating it as a permit test, kind of. If I fail one more time, I have to wait a month before taking it again.

I studied the parts I failed yesterday.:naughty:

It's the damn school signs that throw me off. I swear they weren't on my first test that I passed.

Yeah! And no. It's just the written. They're treating it as a permit test, kind of. If I fail one more time, I have to wait a month before taking it again.

What about the driven type test?

Oh my god. Pictures from piano lessons when I was young, and I'm not crying. This is possibly the first to ever surface.img_8488_1_framed.jpgimg_8487_1_framed.jpgActaully, it doesn't show my face. Maybe I was.

piano lessons?!!? wooow i'd have loved to have piano lessons T.T my fingers are too short tho

i wanted to google something, i really don't know how i ended up here :shocked:

piano lessons?!!? wooow i'd have loved to have piano lessons T.T my fingers are too short tho

i wanted to google something, i really don't know how i ended up here :shocked:

I took classical.:naughty: I f*cking hated it, and my teacher was a total nutcase. :naughty: She also taught me how to sing. No bueno. No fingers are too short if they're quick!

Well, I'm glad you're here!