Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

It's some theory that we are getting more stupid because of technology? We become dependant on it, and if for some reason everything crashes, we won't be able to survive? Which I think is stupid.

I think that's so dumb. Yes, we are dependent on technology, but who cares? That's why it was invented. If something is catastrophic enough to crash all of the technology in the world, we have something bigger looming our direction. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think that's so dumb. Yes, we are dependent on technology, but who cares? That's why it was invented. If something is catastrophic enough to crash all of the technology in the world, we have something bigger looming our direction. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, like the zombie apocalypse. People on the walking dead do just fine!

Yeah, like the zombie apocalypse. People on the walking dead do just fine!

Yeeeeesssss!!!!! I was talking about this show just the other day. If I was in a zombie apocalypse, I would be living way nicer than them. Just saying. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeeeeesssss!!!!! I was talking about this show just the other day. If I was in a zombie apocalypse, I would be living way nicer than them. Just saying. :mf_rosetinted:

I'd probably end up turning into a zombie, not going to lie. I'd probably be too lazy to run away or **** like that. :mf_rosetinted:

Speaking of zombies, I'm seeing warm bodies tomorrow night! I'm so excited! :boing:

I'd probably end up turning into a zombie, not going to lie. I'd probably be too lazy to run away or **** like that. :mf_rosetinted:

Speaking of zombies, I'm seeing warm bodies tomorrow night! I'm so excited! :boing:

I think I would either kill myself right away, or be turned into a zombie. Zombies are cool! You just run around eating people. Pretty cool existence if you ask me.

AHHH!! I want to see that so bad! It has Tony from Skins!! It looked really good!! You'll have to tell me how it is!!

I think I would either kill myself right away, or be turned into a zombie. Zombies are cool! You just run around eating people. Pretty cool existence if you ask me.

AHHH!! I want to see that so bad! It has Tony from Skins!! It looked really good!! You'll have to tell me how it is!!

I would def rather be a zombie. They have the ruthless upper hand in the whole situation. I mean they walk slow, but people are terrified of them!

It looks so cute! It's based off a book, which I might read if I have time.

I would def rather be a zombie. They have the ruthless upper hand in the whole situation. I mean they walk slow, but people are terrified of them!

It looks so cute! It's based off a book, which I might read if I have time.

Exactly! I would never want to live in fear like that. Being a zombie would be so badass.

Yeah!! Oh really?? I didn't know that. Which book?

It's called warm bodies too! Michelle Phan said it was good, and she is my Jesus so I must read :mf_rosetinted:

I'm definitely going to look into it after I finish the 48391457 other books I haw started right now. XD

Why don't I? It looks so much better. What's the problem with it?

Because it just doesn't work. You can't respond with a picture or gifs. I can't upload pictures, and if you want to create a post it doesn't open in a new page instead it cover your whole dash. The only thing good is that, when you reblog something you stay on the exact same spot. But since I always use alt it doesn't make any difference for me anyway.

Because it just doesn't work. You can't respond with a picture or gifs. I can't upload pictures, and if you want to create a post it doesn't open in a new page instead it cover your whole dash. The only thing good is that, when you reblog something you stay on the exact same spot. But since I always use alt it doesn't make any difference for me anyway.

You can too respond with pictures and gifs :mf_rosetinted:

what? You mean my cousin? :mf_rosetinted::aah:

No my friend. :aah: Do you know who Basshunter is? xD

She posted this to him:

@basshunt JONAS! @lilasko och jag är bekymrade över hur det går för dig när du reser utanför Sverige, förstår du vad folk säger? :P

- Jonas @lilasko and I are very concerned how things will work out for you when you travel outside Sweden, do you understand what people say?