hi !

love@mikasounds

Hi everybody !

I am Marloes, i'm 15 years old and i live in Holland. I'm a mikafan since 2007, when his first cd came out. I love Mika and his music and i went to his concert at Paradiso Amsterdam. I also was in the audience of the 'Langs de Leeuw christmasspecial'. At this moment my favorite Mika song is 'The Origin Of Love although I also really like 'Underwater'.

Okay, everybody, have a nice day !

x Marloes

ps; Sorry for my English, if there are some mistakes ;)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody !

I am Marloes, i'm 15 years old and i live in Holland. I'm a mikafan since 2007, when his first cd came out. I love Mika and his music and i went to his concert at Paradiso Amsterdam. I also was in the audience of the 'Langs de Leeuw christmasspecial'. At this moment my favorite Mika song is 'The Origin Of Love although I also really like 'Underwater'.

Okay, everybody, have a nice day !

x Marloes

ps; Sorry for my English, if there are some mistakes ;)

Hi Marloes :welcomeani: to the MFC, have a lot of fun here and enjoy Mika and his music ! :wink2:

Hi Marloes, welcome here! And I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here! We are friendly, crazy people. :wink2:

I'm one of the oldlings here, mum of another big Mika fan. My girl and I always go together to Mika events.

Who knows, maybe we've allready seen us at Paradiso!