• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My mom is making me write for this retarded contest in the newspaper..

Le paragraph must be 250 words to 500 words and I only have 168 *le suicide*

The name is "What the Flag of the United States means to me" and I was like :mf_rosetinted:

Here it is :mf_rosetinted:

"The Flag is beautiful as I watch it blow in the wind. I think about the brave soldiers still fighting for our country today. Our country is lovely just like the people who live here. The American flag shows we can go for our dreams without being ridiculed or bothered. When I see the flag, I think of the men and women still fighting for our liberty. We welcome everyone no matter their race, religion, or nationality. The flag shows me a country of freedom, opportunity, and justice for all, many gave sacrifices to come to America. The stars on the flag represents our country united, the blue stands for hope for a better tomorrow, the red for the blood lost from our brave soldiers, and the white for peace, kindness and understanding throughout the nation. The flag shows a sense of unity and love for one another. The 4th of July and Memorial day are very joyful occasions for America, we raise our flag high in pride."

So far...

Awww.... I didnt go to school today.. :teehee:

I had an exam for like an hour...it hardly seemed worth getting all this way for it :aah:

Wish it would hurry up and be 10:50am already so I can go to this meeting then get out of here after.

Have the othrodontist today!:nervous:

Why are you not at school then missy?:wags_finger:

I had an exam for like an hour...it hardly seemed worth getting all this way for it :aah:

Wish it would hurry up and be 10:50am already so I can go to this meeting then get out of here after.

Have the othrodontist today!:nervous:

Why are you not at school then missy?:wags_finger:

Awwwwwwwwww.....

umm. I have a feel like imgettin ill again.. so I took one day off.. :original: