Ugh. I feel like America is that kid who tries really hard to be cool' date=' so people like pretend he's cool when he isn't around, but secretly he's the least cool out of the entire group. :mikacool:[/quote']

Why just feel that way?

It's pretty much the truth!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I have to make a human sacrifice or something? Because I feel like that would be good to know before I commit. :naughty:

I have a few I could contribute to the cause if you need 'em. Just let me know, so I can get an estimate on shipping.

Why just feel that way?

It's pretty much the truth!

:naughty: Yeah, basically. It actually bothers me, sometimes, because I can't decide if I should stay here and wait it out or catch the next train. :mf_rosetinted:

I have a few I could contribute to the cause if you need 'em. Just let me know, so I can get an estimate on shipping.

Well, I'm in Virginia, so shipping shouldn't be AWFUL, but it's definitely not gonna be the cheapest. :aah:

:naughty: Yeah' date=' basically. It actually bothers me, sometimes, because I can't decide if I should stay here and wait it out or catch the next train. :mf_rosetinted:

Well, I'm in Virginia, so shipping shouldn't be AWFUL, but it's definitely not gonna be the cheapest. :aah:[/quote']

I'd catch the next train out, but I'm still waiting on my passport... getting it so I can get to Montreal next February for some stupid reason... :fisch:

Where in VA? I spent a year attending college in Woodbridge. Of course, not at the time of you know who's synagogue performance in DC...

I'd catch the next train out, but I'm still waiting on my passport... getting it so I can get to Montreal next February for some stupid reason... :fisch:

Where in VA? I spent a year attending college in Woodbridge. Of course, not at the time of you know who's synagogue performance in DC...

Oh darn, I forgot about the whole passport thing! How inconvenient. :mikacool:

Montreal, though? That's rad. I've always wanted to go. Canada has an interesting culture. :teehee:

I'm originally from the N. Chesterfield area, but I'll be moving shortly to the Tidewater. :wink2: I can't say I've really spent much time in the Prince William district and Woodbridge, but I imagine it's about the same as anywhere else here. :naughty:

Oh darn' date=' I forgot about the whole passport thing! How inconvenient. :mikacool:

Montreal, though? That's rad. I've always wanted to go. Canada has an interesting culture. :teehee:

I'm originally from the N. Chesterfield area, but I'll be moving shortly to the Tidewater. :wink2: I can't say I've really spent much time in the Prince William district and Woodbridge, but I imagine it's about the same as anywhere else here. :naughty:[/quote']

I liked it there, even though it could take 3 hours to get to and from DC on the roads... didn't get up there nearly enough.

Also a bit disorienting to see "historical landmarks" with dates from the 1600s for a while there. I mean, the oldest "landmark" signs we get out this way (Washington state) are typically 1890s and thereabouts. If I ever get to Europe, I'm sure I will flip out all over again...

I liked it there, even though it could take 3 hours to get to and from DC on the roads... didn't get up there nearly enough.

Also a bit disorienting to see "historical landmarks" with dates from the 1600s for a while there. I mean, the oldest "landmark" signs we get out this way (Washington state) are typically 1890s and thereabouts. If I ever get to Europe, I'm sure I will flip out all over again...

Eh, don't feel like you missed out. Other than being the capitol city and having super nice museums, DC is super overrated. It's kinda grimy down there, I feel like the more you visit there the less you like it. :aah:

As for the historical landmarks, I'm more or less used to them, but every time I get to an area like Williamsburg with the cobblestone streets and all I STILL flip out, and I've been here my entire life. I just find it so cool, I love it. :aah:

What happened? :huh::huglove:

meant to be best friend texted me a few days back saying he never replied to my fb message down to being busy,but I think it was at the weekend i messaged and turns out he was out drinking,so am in a bit of a grump with that /:

I'm supposed to be going out for a drink on friday with him too,but now i get a feeling he doesn't want to go to where we usually go all cos he was there last weekend.

:huh:

edit: This is also kinda like the New year's party he had but never invited me...I dunno why i bother at times but i live in the hope that he realises what he doing.

meant to be best friend texted me a few days back saying he never replied to my fb message down to being busy,but I think it was at the weekend i messaged and turns out he was out drinking,so am in a bit of a grump with that /:

I'm supposed to be going out for a drink on friday with him too,but now i get a feeling he doesn't want to go to where we usually go all cos he was there last weekend.

:huh:

edit: This is also kinda like the New year's party he had but never invited me...I dunno why i bother at times but i live in the hope that he realises what he doing.

Not that I really have any right to give you advice, so feel free to ignore it if you disagree, but I think you should really tell him how you feel about all this. It might be helpful for the future. :wink2::hug:

Mine too. :mikacool:

:hi5:

That is definitely not what I meant. :lmao: but maybe I could use an old guy. He wouldn't tolerate my sh*t. He'd put me in line. :mf_rosetinted: xD

Shame on you' date=' never tried Swedish Herring? Tsk Tsk Tsk :mf_rosetinted: Actually I don't blame you. :naughty:[/color']

Oh, I definitely know that feeling. Radio stations and tv definitely overplay certain things here :mf_rosetinted:

That makes no sense. What's the point in keeping you from buying it if you're allowed to drink it? :blink:

Tru dat. It's the only thing that's keeping me alive :mf_rosetinted:

Haha, you're the one who said it, not me :aah:

Well Actually I live far to the south, it's more of a delicates in the north here we just eat pickled herring :mf_rosetinted:

Unfortunately they do, there are still songs I can't listen to even if tears has gone by since they played it on the radio :mf_rosetinted::aah:

And makes me want to pull off my hair :aah:

:hi5:

Haha, you're the one who said it, not me :aah:

Well Actually I live far to the south, it's more of a delicates in the north here we just eat pickled herring :mf_rosetinted:

Unfortunately they do, there are still songs I can't listen to even if tears has gone by since they played it on the radio :mf_rosetinted::aah:

And makes me want to pull off my hair :aah:

Yeah, I say a lot of weird things. :mf_rosetinted:

Still. You guys and your weird fish. :aah: What the frick do you even eat it with? I can't imagine. :aah:

I dont have a clue if that's true for me or not. A lot of the time it is, I think, either that or I just forget the song entirely and I get mad whenever people bring it up. :mikacool:

Well you shouldn't do that, because wigs are expensive. :wink2:

Hi everyone btw :bye:

Hellooooo! As you notice I'm on here all day bc I have no life. :aah:

~~PSA~~

Okay' date=' hey guys. Basically, I've had a little back and forth with Hanna via Tumblr, and the group TinyChat thing that she and Rach had been talking about can totally happen, if people are willing to show up. However, we may have to change the date because Xenia really wants to be there, but she'll be out of town until the 18th with limited internet access. If any of the summer-of-2012 veterans (or anyone else for that matter, the more the merrier) come around and see this, is there any way we can work out a date after the 18th that will be good for everyone? It's been so long since we did a TC. ~ :hug:[/quote']

That would be fine, :wink2: I would probably have more time for a tinychat session actually by that date :naughty:

So anytime after the 18th. And I assume the date will be from Xenia. :teehee: I'm very excited ahaha :aah:

So far we have Hanna, Grace, Rachel, and Xenia. We should get Annu in on this and some other people I can't remember lol...

That would be fine, :wink2: I would probably have more time for a tinychat session actually by that date :naughty:

So anytime after the 18th. And I assume the date will be from Xenia. :teehee: I'm very excited ahaha :aah:

So far we have Hanna, Grace, Rachel, and Xenia. We should get Annu in on this and some other people I can't remember lol...

No, so far we have Hanna, Grace, Rachel, Ksenija, Mary, Annu, and Emma. :naughty: I made a group chat on FB to tell those last three. :naughty: Also I emailed Madi (you guys know her as Micah) but she still hasn't responded yet. :wink2:

No' date=' so far we have Hanna, Grace, Rachel, Xenia, Mary, Annu, and Emma. :naughty: I made a group chat on FB to tell those last three. :naughty:[/quote']

Oh my God I forgot all these people lolol. And how did I forget Emma I've been talking to her a lot :aah:

How could you forget them? :aah: They were a huge part of our group. :naughty:

I know, I know. I honestly just forgot Emma lol. And I didn't really talk to Mary much. Or Xenia, or Micah... :aah:

Edited by rachie b

No' date=' so far we have Hanna, Grace, Rachel, Ksenija, Mary, Annu, and Emma. :naughty: I made a group chat on FB to tell those last three. :naughty: Also I emailed Madi (you guys know her as Micah) but she still hasn't responded yet. :wink2:[/quote']

Oh a Facebook group, makes me almost want to have Facebook :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah' date=' I say a lot of weird things. :mf_rosetinted:

Still. You guys and your weird fish. :aah: What the frick do you even eat it with? I can't imagine. :aah:[/color']

I dont have a clue if that's true for me or not. A lot of the time it is, I think, either that or I just forget the song entirely and I get mad whenever people bring it up. :mikacool:

Well you shouldn't do that, because wigs are expensive. :wink2:

Hellooooo! As you notice I'm on here all day bc I have no life. :aah:

Potatoes, eggs and I need to google the rest of the names :aah:

Wish I got angry, instead I feel like I'm going to puke :aah:

True I'll remember that :aah:

Hello, I'm also here because I have no life :aah: and I had to catch the last bus at 0:14 :mf_rosetinted:

Oh a Facebook group, makes me almost want to have Facebook :mf_rosetinted:

Potatoes, eggs and I need to google the rest of the names :aah:

Wish I got angry, instead I feel like I'm going to puke :aah:

True I'll remember that :aah:

Hello, I'm also here because I have no life :aah:and I had to catch the last bus at 0:14 :mf_rosetinted:

hello .-.