MIKA @ Music Hall Of Williamsburg BROOKLYN, NY -- 12 April 2013

dcdeb

Mika will perform on April 12 at Music Hall Of Williamsburg BROOKLYN, NY

Doors: 8:00 pm / Show: 9:00 pm

Music Hall of Williamsburg

66 North 6th St

Brooklyn, NY, 11211

Tickets: $35

On Sale to general public Wed 2/20 12:00 pm EST HERE.

This event is 18 and over

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is ridiculous! I'm a po' college student and can't afford the stubhub prices! :tears: Gonna search around and continue throwing a fit.... I will be at this show!!

At the last two NYC shows, people were selling tickets while we waited in line. Even the scalpers will sell them at close to cost when it's last minute like that. I'd say it's worth showing up!

aw man i can't make this gig anymore :sneaky2:

but at least there's still 2 gigs and this way i get to experience DC with no rush..so c'est la vie..looking on the bright side bla bla bla :aah:

I think I am leaning in that direction too. I can't make up my mind. :aah:

Are you going to Philly? Le Poisson Rouge?

aw man i can't make this gig anymore :sneaky2:

but at least there's still 2 gigs and this way i get to experience DC with no rush..so c'est la vie..looking on the bright side bla bla bla :aah:

Awww, that's a shame! What are you going to do in DC? We need to talk!

I think I am leaning in that direction too. I can't make up my mind. :aah:

:naughty:

OK, we ALL need to talk. Maybe I can convince my husband to let me open the Wayward MIKA Fan Guesthouse at Chez Koma for a few days. :teehee:

You all realize that is still Cherry Blossom Festival time in DC then? It will be

beautiful (as long as it doesn't rain) but also very very crowded with tourists.

Just sayin'. :wink2:

Going to LPR and DC...

Change your mind and do LPR! :wink2::aah:

Hey, cut that out! Don't try to steal my Philly traveling buddy! :shun:

Hey! If anyone had an extra ticket let me know! Id rather not buy from scalpers .... But I'll do what I have to haha

Hmm, starting to sound like you may have some options here...

OK, we ALL need to talk. Maybe I can convince my husband to let me open the Wayward MIKA Fan Guesthouse at Chez Koma for a few days. :teehee:

I've got too much up in the air right now to firm up plans. If Mika is going to upgrade venues I hope it happens sooner rather than later because it will definitely impact my plans. I really don't need to see all these gigs I'm contemplating but if they are small acoustic shows I feel like I need to make the most of it because it could be another 4 years. :aah:

Awww, that's a shame! What are you going to do in DC? We need to talk!

You all realize that is still Cherry Blossom Festival time in DC then? It will be

beautiful (as long as it doesn't rain) but also very very crowded with tourists.

Just sayin'. :wink2:

Hey, cut that out! Don't try to steal my Philly traveling buddy! :shun:

:lmfao: sorry deb! :aah:

since i don't have to rush back to ny i'm thinking i'll take the whole of the 11th and see the sights: 2 smithsonian museums, the mall, monument, white house - but really fast :aah: i'm not into the 'regular' tourist stuff so much..the cherry blossom festival sounds amazing!! i'll def do that..and ofc talk to a local and see what else she recommends :wink2:

we leave dc sometime midday on the 12th for virginia so that'll be a short day but i can still push smth in then...

• 2 weeks later...

Yay I just got my Tickets!!!!

I will spend the day queueing with you guys, but stay in the back for the actual concert because I'm dragging my bf and he won't get there until the doors open! Hopefully there's a meet-and-greet after so the bf can finally understand why I think MIKA so so swoonworthy and amazing!

:mikalove::naughty::teehee:

Yay I just got my Tickets!!!!

I will spend the day queueing with you guys, but stay in the back for the actual concert because I'm dragging my bf and he won't get there until the doors open! Hopefully there's a meet-and-greet after so the bf can finally understand why I think MIKA so so swoonworthy and amazing!

:mikalove::naughty::teehee:

"swoonworthy" :lmfao: - love it

• 3 weeks later...
Getting very excited about this show as well, so bumping the thread up so I can find it more easily! :excite:

So Excited!!!! :aah::aah::aah::aah:

I won't be at the queue because of work, but I'll find you guys after the show (that is if the bf isnt grouchy)