MONTRÉAL, QUÉBEC, CANADA - Corona Theatre - 6 April 2013

guylainem123

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[FRANÇAIS]

Heu...Vous savez...heu...Mika va surement revenir à montréal une autre fois...et bien vous devriez tant qu'à faire attendre une autre fois...(Mika sera a moi tout seul!)

[ENGLISH]

Hum you all know...hum...Mika will come to Montreal another time...Well you might as well wait for another time...(Mika will be mine and only me!)

We don,t bite, don't worry:thumb_yello:

I just hug :teehee:

Thank you. :huglove: I'm very shy and my friend too so we'll be very quiet but don't worry, we'll scream loud when Mika will be on stage. :teehee:

[FRANÇAIS]

Heu...Vous savez...heu...Mika va surement revenir à montréal une autre fois...et bien vous devriez tant qu'à faire attendre une autre fois...(Mika sera a moi tout seul!)

[ENGLISH]

Hum you all know...hum...Mika will come to Montreal another time...Well you might as well wait for another time...(Mika will be mine and only me!)

or.... you let us all go this time & you wait til the next time... he'll be all yours then! :naughty:

somehow i don't think this is going to work :no:

:naughty:

It's pretty cool, this time I'll be WITH the MFC instead of being next to you. :naughty: Please don't eat me. :tears:

Same here! :blush-anim-cl:

Now I just have to find someone to go with me... hubby wont come with me this time but he doesn't like the idea of me going to Montreal alone.

[FRANÇAIS]

Je viens juster d'acheter mes billets. Ça y'est, vous êtes coincés à me voir le 6 avril! J'ai tellement hâte!

[ENGLISH]

Just bought my tickets. This is it, you are all stuck to see me on April 6th! Can't wait for it!

[FRANÇAIS]

Je viens juster d'acheter mes billets. Ça y'est, vous êtes coincés à me voir le 6 avril! J'ai tellement hâte!

[ENGLISH]

Just bought my tickets. This is it, you are all stuck to see me on April 6th! Can't wait for it!

Have fun! and :welcomeani:

Wish I could go to this one but it's too close to the Toronto show. :aah:

Same for me, I wish I could go to Toronto but it's too close. :aah:

It worked out in 2009 because Toronto was GA and was first and Montreal was the next day and it was assigned seating. So I didn't get to the Montreal venue until 8:45 pm. :teehee:

But two general admission gigs is too hard. :aah:

It worked out in 2009 because Toronto was GA and was first and Montreal was the next day and it was assigned seating. So I didn't get to the Montreal venue until 8:45 pm. :teehee:

But two general admission gigs is too hard. :aah:

It could work, but we would have to take the plane (expensive) OR don't sleep (dangerous on the road). :doh: We'll met an other time. :thumb_yello: