• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh right. :teehee: It's general admission so we'll see on april 6th. :aah:

So happy it's sold out, I knew it ! :mikalove:

Ah, yes :naughty:

Now I wonder if MFC will be doing anything after the concert??? Because at St.Jean there was a photo with Mika. I missed it and then I was like :overreact:

It said standing, so I was wondering, will it be like the balloon festival and whoever comes first will get their spot or is it assinged in rows?

Yes you have to line up on a first come first served basis. And wait. And wait some more. :naughty:

Now I wonder if MFC will be doing anything after the concert??? Because at St.Jean there was a photo with Mika. I missed it and then I was like :overreact:

That was a special situation because it was Mika's birthday. If you wait around after the concert he may come out to sign autographs though. :thumb_yello:

Maybe they released more because I just checked and I can get tickets:blink:

how far did you take it? did you go into a waiting room? it won't even go that far.

it tells me (and her & her friend) that it can't find any for our request.

i also saw a few on twitter mentioning it

Yes you have to line up on a first come first served basis. And wait. And wait some more. :naughty:

That was a special situation because it was Mika's birthday. If you wait around after the concert he may come out to sign autographs though. :thumb_yello:

:naughty:

That would be cool :teehee:

I won't be going to this one UGH. And it's on my birthday. UGH. I hope he'll come back again in Montreal for like his next album, 'cause I'm doomed for this one. I came back from school and discovered that it was sold out in 10 minutes :shocked: At least can someone give me a signed something from him if he appears after the show :naughty: ?

I won't be going to this one UGH. And it's on my birthday. UGH. I hope he'll come back again in Montreal for like his next album, 'cause I'm doomed for this one. I came back from school and discovered that it was sold out in 10 minutes :shocked: At least can someone give me a signed something from him if he appears after the show :naughty: ?

Aww, I'm sorry Raya :hug:

Oh shame. :huglove: I hope he comes back soon. Maybe you'll get lucky with another festival.

So sad. :no: I hope he'll come back very soon so you can see him. :huglove: Maybe they will release extra tickets or a competition like the one for the Caprice Festival... :dunno:

Oh Raya are you saying you can't go because the tickets are sold out? I thought you had plans you couldn't change. If you need tickets keep looking and asking around. A lot of times people's plans change (especially at the last minute) and they need to unload tickets.

Oh Raya are you saying you can't go because the tickets are sold out? I thought you had plans you couldn't change. If you need tickets keep looking and asking around. A lot of times people's plans change (especially at the last minute) and they need to unload tickets.

Yeah, my parents weren't sure if we went to Lebanon because it's easter vacation and I have a whole week with no school, so the concert is on my week vacation (yahoo) but then, when it was still unsure, I was at school at the presale and today :mf_rosetinted: I thought i'd be better to get tickets anyway, and if my parents say that we're going there, then I'd give them or something. At the mongolfiere one, the tickets were still on sale when I came back from school so I had the time to buy, but not now. :huh:

Edit: But hey, I'll check that out. I'll check out competitions and stuff. And people who don't need tickets. It's a small venue too. I was going to Corona Theatre to see Marina and The Diamonds, but she sold out too quickly, so they switched her to a bigger venue with more tickets sold. I hope they do that for Mika too.

Edited by RayaBadran

Edit: But hey, I'll check that out. I'll check out competitions and stuff. And people who don't need tickets. It's a small venue too. I was going to Corona Theatre to see Marina and The Diamonds, but she sold out too quickly, so they switched her to a bigger venue with more tickets sold. I hope they do that for Mika too.

I really hope you can find a ticket but on the other hand, I really hope it won't be switched to the Metropolis like Marina. I like the fact that it's a really small venue :wub2: