MONTRÉAL, QUÉBEC, CANADA - Corona Theatre - 6 April 2013

guylainem123

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Got my tix and I can't wait!!!!!!! Not gonna miss him this time!

Christine I'm sad you can't come, I was hoping to see you! Unfortunatly no touring for me this time, I'm gonna have to do only Montréal.

Yeah Vero!

Too bad we can't do both shows... You'll be miss Christine :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have fun! and :welcomeani:

Wish I could go to this one but it's too close to the Toronto show. :aah:

That's a pity you can't go to both shows. They may be too close but considering Mika does not come to Canada to perform that often, I hope you change your mind :fisch:

I'm happy for you girls :huglove:

I will miss you all too. But I need to practice my French and I love Montreal so maybe we can meet in the summer. I've even been looking at real estate. The apartments are so nice there! And it's the only decent city I could move to without emigrating. :naughty:

That's a pity you can't go to both shows. They may be too close but considering Mika does not come to Canada to perform that often, I hope you change your mind :fisch:

Montreal is not exactly around the corner even if it's in Canada. It's just as easy for me to fly to New York, etc. as it is to fly to Montreal. And once you are in the US it is exponentially cheaper and easier to get around between cities. Like a flight from Toronto to Chicago is $300 but a flight from New York to Chicago is $80 even though Toronto is 500 kms closer to Chicago :doh: and I can take a 2 hour train from DC to Philadelphia instead of a 5 hour train from Toronto to Montreal.

With 17 dates we are spoiled for choice so it doesn't really matter if it's the US or Canada once I start travelling. It's wonderful to have a gig in Toronto though of course. I can see the street that the venue is on from my living room which makes a nice change from flying thousands of kms. :naughty:

I will miss you all too. But I need to practice my French and I love Montreal so maybe we can meet in the summer. I've even been looking at real estate. The apartments are so nice there! And it's the only decent city I could move to without emigrating. :naughty:

Montreal is not exactly around the corner even if it's in Canada. It's just as easy for me to fly to New York, etc. as it is to fly to Montreal. And once you are in the US it is exponentially cheaper and easier to get around between cities. Like a flight from Toronto to Chicago is $300 but a flight from New York to Chicago is $80 even though Toronto is 500 kms closer to Chicago :doh: and I can take a 2 hour train from DC to Philadelphia instead of a 5 hour train from Toronto to Montreal.

With 17 dates we are spoiled for choice so it doesn't really matter if it's the US or Canada once I start travelling. It's wonderful to have a gig in Toronto though of course. I can see the street that the venue is on from my living room which makes a nice change from flying thousands of kms. :naughty:

Yes Christine, It'd be great to see you again :hug: Hope you come over this summer!

You are so right about us being spoiled with these gigs, you have the right to relax a little :aah:

Thanks for your explanation :thumb_yello: Prices are really crazy and illogical :aah: Which other place would you go to then?

Here's for a summer practice Christine's French date:thumb_yello:

there was a fan pre-sale... you didn't see on MFC & on Mika's FB ?

:doh:

1. Stupid question but, what site should I buy the tickets on. I usually buy them off of Stub Hub but they don't have them :naughty: xD

2. The code is MIKAROCKS or is that just for a certain gig :aah:

:doh:

1. Stupid question but, what site should I buy the tickets on. I usually buy them off of Stub Hub but they don't have them :naughty: xD

2. The code is MIKAROCKS or is that just for a certain gig :aah:

the presale was yesterday & is over now.

the general public sale is on Feb. 20.

see the first post for a link where to buy

the code is of no use for Feb 20 sale... it was for yesterday

the presale was yesterday & is over now.

the general public sale is on Feb. 20.

see the first post for a link where to buy

the code is of no use for Feb 20 sale... it was for yesterday

Ok now I feel very stupid :mf_rosetinted:

On Evenko?

Thanks for your explanation :thumb_yello: Prices are really crazy and illogical :aah: Which other place would you go to then?

I've got some issues at home I need to sort out in the next week or two but if all goes well I'll be going to Philadelphia, DC and possibly Brooklyn. I would love to go to the other NYC show as well because the venue is the best you could hope for but it's all too tight. What I'm planning will have days between gigs to sightsee, travel and most importantly, sleep! :naughty:

I wish I could go to the west coast too because the weather will be better (and Mika's voice will be fresh :naughty:) but I think the east coast trip is enough excitement for one month.

Oh it would be lovely having you here in the summer! Do keep us posted :)

Yes it is ridiculous how expensive it is to travel around in Canada... I do get why you're not coming here! I wish I could go to at least one other gig but it's not gonna be possible this time around...

"7 jours" magazine & "Journal de Montreal" mention Mika's Montreal concert:

http://7jours.ca/musique/nouvelles/mika-au-corona-le-6-avril

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2013/02/15/mika-au-corona

Après son passage l’été dernier à l’International de montgolfières de Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, l’artiste pop international Mika sera de retour au Québec pour une prestation présentée le 6 avril au Théâtre Corona Virgin Mobile, à Montréal.

Mika, 29 ans, avait aussi, il y a un an, soulevé la foule qui assistait au dernier variété de Star Académie, dans les studios Mel’s, en offrant un numéro époustouflant.

Les billets – 42 $ – seront mis en vente le mercredi 20 février, à 20h, a précisé evenko vendredi.

translation:

After his show last summer at the International Balloon Festival of Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, international pop artist Mika will return to Quebec on April 6 at the Corona Theatre Virgin Mobile in Montreal.

Mika, 29, a year ago, lifted the crowd who attended the finale of Star Académie, in Mel's studios, by offering an outstanding number.

Tickets - $ 42 - will go on sale Wednesday, Feb. 20, at 20h, Evenko said Friday.

Edited by guylainem123

My mother called me so I won't miss Jon Bon Jovi on TV tonight... Our mothers are very kind with our fangurls :thumb_yello:

Not all the time, mine tought that I was crazy when I told her that I was thinking about going to NY to see Mika. :sneaky2: